Gossip

Guest wilyfox
On 22 April 2018 at 18:05, Harry Cannister said:

John Obi Mikel was sat in the home end of the Directors box yesterday, he's only played 19 times in China since moving from Chelsea

ic-696.jpg

IMG_20180421_160522.jpg

image.jpg

On 23/04/2018 at 11:39, owls_wawaw said:

To be fare mate he has not been right for some time crap towards end at Blackburn poo at Middlesbrough and then of course here

Prior to signing for Wednesday, Rhodes' minutes per goal record in the Championship was:

15/16 for Middlesbrough: a goal every 194 minutes

15/16 for Blackburn: a goal every 218 minutes

14/15 for Blackburn: a goal every 167 minutes

If that's crap, then I'd love to see what he's capable of when he comes good.

3 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Does this "Gossip" thread carry more weight than the "Official Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread" or is it unofficially Gossip? 

@theowlsman owns the copyright to the OFFICIAL transfer rumours thread . Im sure he has his no win no fee lawyers onto this already . Apparently he uses the same ones as McSue at the Lane. 

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

@theowlsman owns the copyright to the OFFICIAL transfer rumours thread . Im sure he has his no win no fee lawyers onto this already . Apparently he uses the same ones as McSue at the Lane. 

I was under the impression that Owlsman owned the copyright to the "Official transfer rumours MEGA thread" versions. As far as I know the "official transfer rumours non MEGA threads" copyrights are up for grabs.

The person on here who knows everything about copyrighting and stuff is Costello77; so we should just probarbably sit tight til he shows up and helps sort out this promble.

It would be disastrous to have two transfer rumours threads collinding L**ds style on our own forum. However, we may find ourselves in the middle of an FFP dilemma if the FA ever hear about Neils site cost donations collection as they may consider them illegal payments and dock us two pints.

FFS

On 22/04/2018 at 08:35, gypsyowl said:

Would prefer to sign players from league 1/2 but we definitely need to strengthen in certain areas so let’s see how it goes 

tommy doc told ken furphy when they were respective man. u. and pig managers 'if you sign enough third division players, you'll end up in the third division'.

we do need to keep our wits about us in relation to upcoming possible stars in the making in the lower divisions, but 'would prefer to sign players from league 1/2' is going a bit far. WTF:

Rhodes is going nowhere.

Or rather, no departure has been decided yet.

Nuhiu and Joao are scoring; playing arguably the best they have in their time at Wednesday.

Hull: both out injured. Rhodes steps in. Fair enough, no other options available.

Reading: Nuhiu and Joao both fit and raring to go, but Jos selects a player who has no future at the club. A game where Jos could experiment a little in preparation for next season, but would rather select a player who has already got a transfer lined up and agreed. Erm, OK.

Rhodes is staying. And I'd be pleased at that.

2 hours ago, dnhc said:

tommy doc told ken furphy when they were respective man. u. and pig managers 'if you sign enough third division players, you'll end up in the third division'.

we do need to keep our wits about us in relation to upcoming possible stars in the making in the lower divisions, but 'would prefer to sign players from league 1/2' is going a bit far. WTF:

taken out of context my comment mate, I mean I'd rather give chances to the top younger lg 1/2 players with loads to prove that may have fallen down from PL academy's & are on their way back, than just random foreigners 

19 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I was under the impression that Owlsman owned the copyright to the "Official transfer rumours MEGA thread" versions. As far as I know the "official transfer rumours non MEGA threads" copyrights are up for grabs.

The person on here who knows everything about copyrighting and stuff is Costello77; so we should just probarbably sit tight til he shows up and helps sort out this promble.

It would be disastrous to have two transfer rumours threads collinding L**ds style on our own forum. However, we may find ourselves in the middle of an FFP dilemma if the FA ever hear about Neils site cost donations collection as they may consider them illegal payments and dock us two pints.

FFS

lol

13 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

taken out of context my comment mate, I mean I'd rather give chances to the top younger lg 1/2 players with loads to prove that may have fallen down from PL academy's & are on their way back, than just random foreigners 

i'd like to think from what we've seen of him so far, jos won't just be signing any 'random foreigners'.