Gossip

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

New German central midfielder, good with youngsters, plenty of stamina as he goes box to box and likes to stretch things. Also likes to swivel and shoot early but has been accused of going down too easily without a tug....

Image result for League of Gentlemen Characters 

Alles Klar 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sonny said:

If I was to make up a rumour (and I am genuinely not saying that’s what the OP has done) then some vague notion of cheap European players signing would be a pretty low risk option bearing in mind we are skint with a European coach. Even if it’s not true now then it probably will be.

We had a list of 200 this year and still couldn't find a Schindler. 

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Nahki Wells in, Rhodes out. Loan swap. 

Jos has sights on minimum 4 German players. Loans or end of contract.

A friend of a friend (that's not a good start is it?) says that at a 'meet the players' function he was sitting at a table with Jordan Rhodes and Jacob Butterfield. Not surprisingly Butterfield said he wouldn't be here next season and wouldn't be at Derby either. But apparently JR said HE wouldn't be here either. That seemed so unlikely when I heard it

a) who would have him

b) who could afford him

c) even if it were true, surely he wouldn't let it slip at a public event

But then I hear Semedo's ferret also saying he's on his way

Personally I'd rather have JR than Nakhi Wells so it's of no use to us unless he costs a lot less in wages. On the other hand, if they offered us some money....

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

20 pages at the very least incoming.

'Carlos has left the club' threads renamed owlstalk as the boy who cried wolf

Just looked at Swanseas remaining fixtures WTF:

Carlos coming back to Hillsborough next season ? 

Probably not with Swansea though ?

Maybe Ipswich. .........

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Just looked at Swanseas remaining fixtures WTF:

Carlos coming back to Hillsborough next season ? 

Probably not with Swansea though ?

Maybe Ipswich. .........

I think they'd have been hoping to catch Man City with the "Champions Hangover" today, couldn't have been further from the truth, some remarkable stats - Guardiola's men recorded 83% possession and completed 942 passes from 1,015 attempted over the course of 90 minutes; both of which are the most by any side in a Premier League game since 2003/04.

Selling Rhodes is very unlikely. Currently as we are paying his transfer fee over 4 years I think, the impact on our FFP is spread out. If we sell him however, the loss we make on him instantly goes in to losses for that year. For example If we sell him for £3m, we get £5m added to losses for this season, instead of £2m which is what we would spend on his transfer fee installments. 

1 hour ago, Think tank said:

Who are the posters’ on hear who are known to be quite good sources for information? 

Has Semedo’s ferret not got previous for accurate information? 

Will save me a lot of reading in these threads! :luhukay:

The Penguin lol

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Think tank said:

Who are the posters’ on hear who are known to be quite good sources for information? 

Has Semedo’s ferret not got previous for accurate information? 

Will save me a lot of reading in these threads! :luhukay:

Gossip                        :CEO:

3 hours ago, steveger said:

I heard Bev at number 28 entertains the window cleaners once a week when her husbands at work

Lichfield spent a few hours in Beverly before the Hull match. He didn't say anything about how clean the windows were though :duntmatter:

Seriously tho, and ITK on this one. We are in for a midfield dynamo to play with and complement Barry Bannan. It's that Dane, Ger Mauss.  And there's a possibility we could be in for a midfield beast from Croatia, Des Pretdan. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Lichfield spent a few hours in Beverly before the Hull match. He didn't say anything about how clean the windows were though :duntmatter:

Seriously tho, and ITK on this one. We are in for a midfield dynamo to play with and complement Barry Bannan. It's that Dane, Ger Mauss.  And there's a possibility we could be in for a midfield beast from Croatia, Des Pretdan. 

How about the Chinese Fu Koff

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, OohAahGuyWhittingham said:

Selling Rhodes is very unlikely. Currently as we are paying his transfer fee over 4 years I think, the impact on our FFP is spread out. If we sell him however, the loss we make on him instantly goes in to losses for that year. For example If we sell him for £3m, we get £5m added to losses for this season, instead of £2m which is what we would spend on his transfer fee installments. 

I still think he will move on - could be a loan agreement, I really want him to work here but for whatever reason it just doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Guest Manwithastick
On 22/04/2018 at 08:39, DuttyTeabags said:

Yesh back to the daysh of 350k randoms but this time instead of the Gary Teales we've got some Germans / Dutchies. 

I much prefer the under the radar signings to the blockbuster 10m affairs. 

New teeth pal?