Gossip

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

Can go one further than that, names I was told.

1st     Schnell  imbiss , supposed to be on fire this lad.

2nd    Donner  Blitzen, this lad is like lightning.

Thank me later poops.

You can add Hertz Van Rentals and Vladimir Shitmizelf to that list.

You would hope Jos has started for next season.  In fact after we beat Sunderland I would have thought preparations for next season would/should have stepped up a gear re new recruits etc.

Unlike some I don't think the squad needs major surgery (unlike many of our players this season), but simply use the fact that some our out of contract to do some upgrading and reinforcing- hopefully a big centre half to replace Loovens and a pacey/ tricky winger (that can cross a ball!!) to, sadly, replace Wallace. The rest I can see reasons to let them go or indeed keep, e.g. adthe.

Also now we are free of the Doyen relationship Jos has more of free rein.

Edited by Tank_owl

6 hours ago, Quist said:

Firstly I will say I do not know how accurate this gossip is but would like to know if anyone has heard any similar.gossip.

At the game yesterday I was told we had already signed a couple of players up for new season on pre contract agreements. I understand they were from Europe (presumably Holland or Germany). They said had not been made public so as not to cause any unrest in squad at a time when many players were unavailble and relying on some who may not be present next season.

Anyone heard anything similar?

I was also told something similar we have four Germans lined up apparently.

Guest Bulgaria
5 hours ago, Harry Cannister said:

John Obi Mikel was sat in the home end of the Directors box yesterday, he's only played 19 times in China since moving from Chelsea

And still earned 4569 billion pounds.

5 hours ago, Harry Cannister said:

John Obi Mikel was sat in the home end of the Directors box yesterday, he's only played 19 times in China since moving from Chelsea

Very observant Harry...were you Peking in his direction?lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Given that someone like Shaun Morrison costs about 8m quid, surely we can get a big aggressive German for much less. I was playing football against a German side yesterday in Germany and they breed some big centre halves lol

Too right, whats Ulrich "Uli" Stielike up to these days.

1 minute ago, vulva said:

This the same Mikel that played for his club side in China today?

But hasn't he done this before, owned by one club, bought by two other clubs, if I remember rightly Chelsea had to pay Manchester utd quite a lot of money in

compensation, agent involved with Chelsea, no agent involved with Manure, stunk to high heaven, so it could have legs, but over 30 do we want another oldie.