anyone on I Follow ?

12 minutes ago, bobowl said:

Are the people who have been banned using a free VPN? Can't you use a different VPN in another location? I've had a look on other forums and can't see anyone else having problems. 

I hope they don't have a clampdown on using a VPN.

I was using a paid for one tried loads of different locations and none got through 

3 minutes ago, ChichesterOwl said:

I have Torguard - it worked intermittently in random locations. But some were very poor quality. We need to find a way to beat this!

I know was trying to get on while at a bbq yesterday so couldn’t give it my full effort lol 

i can't make many games because of work, so has been great. I'd pay more than 6 euros(would need to get better)if needed. Sometimes the cameraman nods off. The second half missed the kick off on sat. It needs commentary and replays as well.

Just now, bobowl said:

i can't make many games because of work, so has been great. I'd pay more than 6 euros(would need to get better)if needed. Sometimes the cameraman nods off. The second half missed the kick off on sat. It needs commentary and replays as well.

Not to mention the sound around a minute later than the video :laugh:

13 hours ago, Whitecap Owl said:

I pay for iFollow so have no problems.  However, the video feed audio (crowd noise not the commentary) was 5 seconds behind today.  We score - count to 5 and then the crowd goes wild.  I

use a VPN for iFollow when I am travelling in the States and have had no problems (I use a paid VPN (myExpatnet)  that allows me to appear to be Canada).  Again, it may be because I have a subscription but may be wrong...

We all pay for it, pal?  It's just that we then have to use a VPN (paid or otherwise) to make it look like we're outside the UK, or the feed is blocked.  Everyone in this thread has paid the £140/150 quid for a sub!

3 hours ago, bobowl said:

Are the people who have been banned using a free VPN? Can't you use a different VPN in another location? I've had a look on other forums and can't see anyone else having problems. 

I hope they don't have a clampdown on using a VPN.

Paid VPN.  

As an aside...another VPN worked fine.  So, I don't think they are blocking all of them...anyone wants details, drop me a PM.

5 minutes ago, madfan said:

Not the best idea to be debating this here. Nothing to stop them reading and taking notes. I am surprised if they are taking a hard line as the revenue will take a big hit next season. 

Got to agree, first rule of ifollow is don't talk about ifollow

• Haha 1

Commentary started just before kick off yesterday. I contacted Rob to ask if there was a problem and he said that he was broadcasting an interview with Jos. Told him all I was hearing was the station ident. as a result he had to redial the connection to get on air. Considering what they do in the States covering sports over there I was expecting better from them this season.

22 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

We all pay for it, pal?  It's just that we then have to use a VPN (paid or otherwise) to make it look like we're outside the UK, or the feed is blocked.  Everyone in this thread has paid the £140/150 quid for a sub!

Paid VPN.  

As an aside...another VPN worked fine.  So, I don't think they are blocking all of them...anyone wants details, drop me a PM.

No problem - I understand the issues UK based fans face (at least allow away games to be streamed perhaps?)  . I used a VPN this weekend while in the USA - no issues.  I use https://www.my-expat-network.com/  and have had no connection issues (anywhere) for 5 years...  Not sure if that will always be the case but I have been happy with them so far.

• Like 1

On 22/04/2018 at 19:15, madfan said:

Not the best idea to be debating this here. Nothing to stop them reading and taking notes. I am surprised if they are taking a hard line as the revenue will take a big hit next season. 

Maybe we should have a private PM thread?