anyone on I Follow ?

I pay for iFollow so have no problems.  However, the video feed audio (crowd noise not the commentary) was 5 seconds behind today.  We score - count to 5 and then the crowd goes wild.  I

use a VPN for iFollow when I am travelling in the States and have had no problems (I use a paid VPN (myExpatnet)  that allows me to appear to be Canada).  Again, it may be because I have a subscription but may be wrong...

Apparently they now have a list of ip's  that they know are through a VPN , the guy said its in the T & C;s but I could not find anything ?  I told him that it was our company policy that our computers used VPN's but was not having it , the same guy on the chat that said you have to have an abroad registered billing address , Raul i think he is called .

Anyway I popped over to Chile and it worked but quality was poor 

16 hours ago, RussianDave said:

Worked fine in Moscow. Even on 4g GPRS. No Wi-Fi in this hospital. Everyone was wondering why I kept jumping up and down. Up the owls-skis.

Having your legs in plaster casts might be the reason.

PS. get well soon.

Edited by daleblue

18 hours ago, ChichesterOwl said:

What changed? It’s worked all season and now it doesn’t.. Seems odd

They told me on chat yesterday they have just upgraded their systems to stop vpns connecting. Said it’s in t&c’s apparently 

Are the people who have been banned using a free VPN? Can't you use a different VPN in another location? I've had a look on other forums and can't see anyone else having problems. 

I hope they don't have a clampdown on using a VPN.

6 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Apparently they now have a list of ip's  that they know are through a VPN , the guy said its in the T & C;s but I could not find anything ?  I told him that it was our company policy that our computers used VPN's but was not having it , the same guy on the chat that said you have to have an abroad registered billing address , Raul i think he is called .

Anyway I popped over to Chile and it worked but quality was poor 

Raul you say? Could almost be a thread on its own.