Here's how #SWFC line up today - Forestieri and Rhodes start

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

Solid team. What's reason for wildsmith drop Though?

I think he's just trying different things now we're safe. FF and Rhodes up front as he knows what the Nuhiu/Joao partnership offers. Some feel Dawson is a better keeper anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

I think he's just trying different things now we're safe. FF and Rhodes up front as he knows what the Nuhiu/Joao partnership offers. Some feel Dawson is a better keeper anyway. 

Aye it's fair enough, I just wondered if it was choice or injury. 

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

With the injury issues of Hunt seems very strange to not have Palmer on the bench as cover, I also see Abdi has disappeared back into his black hole never to be seen again. 

Think Palmer has just had a 2nd child

Good decision to blood Cammy int league.  Wildsmith looked a bit dodge at times and Dawson has done OK in cup.

I think our Jos is using this game to get a feel for whether he can raise some funds via Westwood and put Rhodes in shop window.  Be ace if Rhodes scored a few before now and end of season so puts himself in shop window for a £6m sell on.

14 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Good decision to blood Cammy int league.  Wildsmith looked a bit dodge at times and Dawson has done OK in cup.

I think our Jos is using this game to get a feel for whether he can raise some funds via Westwood and put Rhodes in shop window.  Be ace if Rhodes scored a few before now and end of season so puts himself in shop window for a £6m sell on.

If rhodes starts to bang em in , why sell him?

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

If rhodes starts to bang em in , why sell him?

FFP will probably mean we'll need to sell a player or two to fund squad rejuvenation.

FF will play well today, as always and make things happen, not sure about Rhodes, last chance saloon and all that, I reckon he will be gone at end of Season, cant see him performing 2 games on the trot, too much to ask of him.

Edited by daleblue