#SWFC PRESS CONFERENCE

I think Westwood and Rhodes are as good as gone for next season. Abswers regarding them are cleverly avoided. This may generate a bit of money to reinvest in players and get rid of high wages of the books.

2 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

I hope he is here next year, as you say with a proper pre season and a bit of movement in the close season he could be our very own ‘pep’ it’s very harsh from anyone to judge him on this seasons debacle!! #pepwithatacheandsomehair lol

i tend to think it's the carlosites wanting to rubbish his achievement of keeping the club up, as opposed to what their clown had in store for us. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i tend to think it's the carlosites wanting to rubbish his achievement of keeping the club up, as opposed to what their clown had in store for us. 

I think the cult of Carlos is weakening, I’ve never in 40 years of watching the super owls seen a manager as full of denial and silly one liners as Carlos, his win % on paper was good but his budget was even better!! Conman

4 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can anyone on here speak dutch apart from 'where smokie weed and red light street? er i mean where can i get a coffee?'

I worked in Holland for 2 and half years ,I picked up a lot words ,mainly ones that you would not want to hear, but they would describe some posters on here IMO.:ph34r:

Edited by Hughthecone

2 hours ago, Quist said:

I think Westwood and Rhodes are as good as gone for next season. Abswers regarding them are cleverly avoided. This may generate a bit of money to reinvest in players and get rid of high wages of the books.

Not sure about Rhodes.  Unless we sell for same price as we bought we make a loss which will screw us for ffp.

Financially (Bizarrely) it might be better to keep him.

I think the cult of Carlos is weakening, I’ve never in 40 years of watching the super owls seen a manager as full of denial and silly one liners as Carlos, his win % on paper was good but his budget was even better!! Conman

Some will never get over it 

..more fool them as we are in a new world now and should get behind JL - big pre season coming up.

43 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

Where have they got the money for such a transfer. Even a loan would command a fee and circa 40 k wages per week 

His win percentage wasn’t just on paper it was on the pitch

1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

Karanka didnt play him much at boro 

11 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

He always bloody mumbles and I can never hear/decipher what he's bloody saying.

Is that a reference to the press conferences? Absolutely does my box in how we can hear the answers to the questions but quite often not the question itself.....Be great if we could address this in some way.

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Is that a reference to the press conferences? Absolutely does my box in how we can hear the answers to the questions but quite often not the question itself.....Be great if we could address this in some way.

Yeah, the pressers. I can usually hear what Staton is asking as he speaks clearly and elucidates; the other bugger though just mummbles

A real

FFS (this FFS cannot be attributed to Costello as it really has some meaning) lol 

• Haha 2