Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think Westwood and Rhodes are as good as gone for next season. Abswers regarding them are cleverly avoided. This may generate a bit of money to reinvest in players and get rid of high wages of the books.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

So do many members of this forum !

 

Какво? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

I hope he is here next year, as you say with a proper pre season and a bit of movement in the close season he could be our very own ‘pep’ it’s very harsh from anyone to judge him on this seasons debacle!! #pepwithatacheandsomehair lol

i tend to think it's the carlosites wanting to rubbish his achievement of keeping the club up, as opposed to what their clown had in store for us. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beholder said:

He needs to take a few English classes over summer. 

Reach will teach him English...............................oh wait he's a geordie forget it :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bobness said:

At the very least, Jos comes across as extremely competent. He's no mug.

Agree. And although he had a very thin squad available when he arrived, he always tried to give them confidence especially in his public comments.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i tend to think it's the carlosites wanting to rubbish his achievement of keeping the club up, as opposed to what their clown had in store for us. 

I think the cult of Carlos is weakening, I’ve never in 40 years of watching the super owls seen a manager as full of denial and silly one liners as Carlos, his win % on paper was good but his budget was even better!! Conman

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can anyone on here speak dutch apart from 'where smokie weed and red light street? er i mean where can i get a coffee?'

I worked in Holland for 2 and half years ,I picked up a lot words ,mainly ones that you would not want to hear, but they would describe some posters on here IMO.:ph34r:

Edited by Hughthecone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quist said:

I think Westwood and Rhodes are as good as gone for next season. Abswers regarding them are cleverly avoided. This may generate a bit of money to reinvest in players and get rid of high wages of the books.

Not sure about Rhodes.  Unless we sell for same price as we bought we make a loss which will screw us for ffp.

 

Financially (Bizarrely) it might be better to keep him.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beholder said:

He needs to take a few English classes over summer. 

 

6 hours ago, casbahowl said:

So do many members of this forum !

 

Lesson one: there shouldn't be a space between the end of a sentence and its ending punctuation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

 

Lesson one: there shouldn't be a space between the end of a sentence and its ending punctuation.

I bet you put that sentence together ever so carefully.WTF:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I bet you put that sentence together ever so carefully.WTF:

 

I always do.

 

Wink.gif.54a321a9d228891b677517b94d627186.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

I think the cult of Carlos is weakening, I’ve never in 40 years of watching the super owls seen a manager as full of denial and silly one liners as Carlos, his win % on paper was good but his budget was even better!! Conman

 

Some will never get over it 

 

..more fool them as we are in a new world now and should get behind JL - big pre season coming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

Where have they got the money for such a transfer. Even a loan would command a fee and circa 40 k wages per week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

I think the cult of Carlos is weakening, I’ve never in 40 years of watching the super owls seen a manager as full of denial and silly one liners as Carlos, his win % on paper was good but his budget was even better!! Conman

His win percentage wasn’t just on paper it was on the pitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

Karanka didnt play him much at boro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

Rhodes is on his way to Forest. According to a few of their fans i sometimes drink with.

They've had one too many again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's the second journo ? Is it doom ? He always bloody mumbles and I can never hear/decipher what he's bloody saying.

 

 

FFS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

He always bloody mumbles and I can never hear/decipher what he's bloody saying.

 

 

Is that a reference to the press conferences? Absolutely does my box in how we can hear the answers to the questions but quite often not the question itself.....Be great if we could address this in some way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

 

Is that a reference to the press conferences? Absolutely does my box in how we can hear the answers to the questions but quite often not the question itself.....Be great if we could address this in some way.

 

 

Yeah, the pressers. I can usually hear what Staton is asking as he speaks clearly and elucidates; the other bugger though just mummbles

 

 

 

 

A real

FFS (this FFS cannot be attributed to Costello as it really has some meaning) lol 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×