#SWFC PRESS CONFERENCE

Seems to be really getting to grips with things IMO.

Longer-term plans clearly starting to brew, looks like his mandate is gradually being expanded after the very short-term 'stay up' job of recent weeks.

I like how he says 'balance' and it sounds exactly like 'bellends' - 'we must always struggle with the bellends' - makes me do a double take every time lol

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Seems to be really getting to grips with things IMO.

Longer-term plans clearly starting to brew, looks like his mandate is gradually being expanded after the very short-term 'stay up' job of recent weeks.

I like how he says 'balance' and it sounds exactly like 'bellends' - 'we must always struggle with the bellends' - makes me do a double take every time lol

Was just going to post this - we have not every time the bellends :carlosswfc:

• Haha 1

Looks relaxed and in a good mood. Iv'e been quite ambivalent over recent weeks with regard to Jos next season, but looks like he is here to stay and has a plan in place.

What I do like and gives me some optimism is that Jos always comes across as professional, maybe not dynamic but this professionalism is certainly what we need. Sounds like his wish list for next season is already in with DC/KM so hopefully we will do some good early business in the closed season and get everyone together for a full pre season to gel as a squad.

11 minutes ago, striker said:

Looks relaxed and in a good mood. Iv'e been quite ambivalent over recent weeks with regard to Jos next season, but looks like he is here to stay and has a plan in place.

What I do like and gives me some optimism is that Jos always comes across as professional, maybe not dynamic but this professionalism is certainly what we need. Sounds like his wish list for next season is already in with DC/KM so hopefully we will do some good early business in the closed season and get everyone together for a full pre season to gel as a squad.

I hope he is here next year, as you say with a proper pre season and a bit of movement in the close season he could be our very own ‘pep’ it’s very harsh from anyone to judge him on this seasons debacle!! #pepwithatacheandsomehair lol