Leeds United in race to sign #SWFC keeper...

1 hour ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Leeds can do one.

Prefer to keep him, but if he does leave I think (very begrudgingly) that Celtic would be a great move for him.

Good luck to him whatever he decides, he's been a great servant to the club imo.

This, he would finish his career with a shed load of trophy's.

If we could get 3million for him think that would be good value. Has had a number of injuries over last 2 seasons and the 2 youngsters we have have proved their worth. Likely if ee dont cash in this season he would go for nothing at the end of next. Would free up funds for a new left back or right winger.

Sell when the time is right.

Just like other clubs have done to us! Jones, Boyd, Abdi, Butterfield, Rhodes etc..

Westwood is 34 this year, 3m and I'd snap their hands off.

Get Hefele and Malone in from Huddersfield, even if its 2m and a season loan. Do it! 

That keeper Danny Ward from Liverpool too, snap him up

Edited by bigash_swfc

Guest addedtime
10 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Oh dear, you removed my post Neil. lol

And mine.....but I have a history of saying what I think!

57 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If we could get 3million for him think that would be good value. Has had a number of injuries over last 2 seasons and the 2 youngsters we have have proved their worth. Likely if ee dont cash in this season he would go for nothing at the end of next. Would free up funds for a new left back or right winger.

Can’t replace quality , you think 2 keepers of little first team experience is sufficient ? 

11 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

ITK, Leeds ain't spending much they have to offload first. Chairman not happy with losses is becoming increasingly disillusioned with fan negativity towards him. 

Sound familiar?! 

Who could they realistically sell, without causing more discontentment on the terraces ?

33 year old, with a long term groin problem is wanted by a rival club. The outlet The Sun. Dear deary me. Not worth posting in my opinion.