Following the statement with regards to flares and smoke bombs being thrown at matches and this being seen as unacceptable can I suggest the reintroduction of toilet rolls being launched from the stands instead or are these deemed unsafe aswell?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

Following the statement with regards to flares and smoke bombs being thrown at matches and this being seen as unacceptable can I suggest the reintroduction of toilet rolls being launched from the stands instead or are these deemed unsafe aswell?

you could do but I think its a load of sh.it.........

Can never understand people who think it is okay to set off flares and stuff at matches

I would imagine anyone who suffers from Asthma and gets caught up in the middle of these smoke clouds, is pretty much at risk of an Asthma attack

Anyone setting flares off in football grounds deserves locking up

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

As a kid in my early days attending Hillsborough in the West Stand,  I used to gaze in wonder at the beauty of the "streamers"  cascading from the Kop opposite as the team ran out and wonder where such things could be purchased. 

Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was just bog roll. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

We used to nick 'em outta the bogs on the train from Penistone to Wadsley Bridge. They were them that were shiny on one side and like effin sandpaper on the other. I never did work out why they were like that :wacko:

FFS

One side was for when you had an itchy arse, the other for when you wanted a shiete. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Simon78 said:

Take a look at Mainz v Freiburg on Monday on Youtube....synchronized toilet roll throwing...protesting against TV kick off times. Very impressive.