Danny Batth

Guest Arcadianrocket

He would be a great signing for us. Strong, mentally and physically. We need to start signing players who are both fit physically but also mentally. He knows this league and has an affinity with the club. Lees and Batth to me on paper is a great partnership.

Westwood

Hunt Batth Lees New.

Defence is then sorted.

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

Only one that’s been personal mate n that’s you...”folk like you”. 

I dont drink on school nights.

At least you have found the button which as been reinstated. Twice on same post. Oh dear oh dear. Jack.Get a life pal. More to life than Danny Batth. 

Before I commit...are there any other tortoise owners that would like to breed with mine... for a squiring fee?

Dan is app 3 inches tall and 9 inches long.

Brown and black shell.. piercing blue eyes.

Likes rambling..flea markets and country pub lunches.... heavy makeup and stale perfume.

7 hours ago, CLswfc said:

At least you have found the button which as been reinstated. Twice on same post. Oh dear oh dear. Jack.Get a life pal. More to life than Danny Batth. 

I bet your a sasso fan aren’t you?

oh and by the way the chances of us signing batth are veery slim/none at all so I’m not sure where all this anger as come from, that’s inside you.

would you sign Ben Marshall or is that a no go area as well? 

7 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Before I commit...are there any other tortoise owners that would like to breed with mine... for a squiring fee?

Dan is app 3 inches tall and 9 inches long.

Brown and black shell.. piercing blue eyes.

Likes rambling..flea markets and country pub lunches.... heavy makeup and stale perfume.

Stick your offer if this is how you behave...you’re nothing but a cheap tart!!

plus it wasn’t funny the first time.

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

7 hours ago, AracdianDreamer said:

He would be a great signing for us. Strong, mentally and physically. We need to start signing players who are both fit physically but also mentally. He knows this league and has an affinity with the club. Lees and Batth to me on paper is a great partnership.

Westwood

Hunt Batth Lees New.

Defence is then sorted.

We are way to big and good for Batth mate...just read the comments of CLswfc.

Apparently if a player as played for us on loan, they aren’t allowed to sign permanently or if they are on the bench of another club they are no good...let’s sign a team of George Boyd’s and David Jones from PL clubs just because they are coming down a level. 

8 hours ago, AracdianDreamer said:

Westwood

Hunt Batth Lees New.

Defence is then sorted.

New would have to be some player for that to be reyt..imo

10 hours ago, AracdianDreamer said:

Westwood

Hunt Batth Lees New.

Defence is then sorted.

Not with Hunt in it its not .

8 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I bet your a sasso fan aren’t you?

oh and by the way the chances of us signing batth are veery slim/none at all so I’m not sure where all this anger as come from, that’s inside you.

would you sign Ben Marshall or is that a no go area as well? 

I think Sasso is brill and I hate the sight of Ben 10. Hows that grab yer. Was that angry enough:picnic:

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

I think Sasso is brill and I hate the sight of Ben 10. Hows that grab yer. Was that angry enough:picnic:

Predictably angry yes!!

You hate the sight of a player who has had a direct influence in 8 goals in 13 appearances for a team pushing the play offs...your opinion on this justifies my opinion of your opinion. 

No further words required.

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

34 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Predictably angry yes!!

You hate the sight of a player who has had a direct influence in 8 goals in 13 appearances for a team pushing the play offs...your opinion on this justifies my opinion of your opinion. 

No further words required.

Sarcasm is really wasted on you. Ok your infactuated with Batth and now Ben 10 it appears. Lets agree to disagree because. To be honest Im long enough in the tooth not to let football get me down or even angy. Try going out for a pint with your mates and chill thats if your old enough. Football isn't really worth getting blood pressure up and accuse people of things when you dont even know them. Bless you my son!!

2 hours ago, CLswfc said:

Sarcasm is really wasted on you. Ok your infactuated with Batth and now Ben 10 it appears. Lets agree to disagree because. To be honest Im long enough in the tooth not to let football get me down or even angy. Try going out for a pint with your mates and chill thats if your old enough. Football isn't really worth getting blood pressure up and accuse people of things when you dont even know them. Bless you my son!!

Ah the old patronising response...a sign that there is no comeback.

night CL

11 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Not with Hunt in it its not .

I think Hunt's fine. Yes he's not the new Cafu but we're not going to get a Cafu. I'd be unhappy with Lees and Batth, not because i don't rate them but I think they're too similar, we need a bit of a balance at CB IMO

12 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Ah the old patronising response...a sign that there is no comeback.

night CL

Oh I'll keep biting just like you  if that's what floats your boat pal. Grow up and have a go at the many other posters who don't really want Batth in the side. Simple ain't it. Your becoming the minority which isn't necessary a good thing ain't it. I made a comment about the fact there was a reason Batth wasn't in the Wolves side but it really looks like that struck a nerve with you. There is some serious infatuation between you and Danny Batth. Personally I'd invest in the likes of Thornley who is one of OURS and he looks like he's COMMITTED to Wednesday. So take your blinkers off and look to the future. Batth is history like many other ex loan players Wednesday have had on there books.