Danny Batth

4 hours ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Would take him back no problem should have been signed after promotion a few years back don’t think he will be cheap though and if we sign venancio on a full deal I would say this is highly unlikely 

Didn’t he turn us down before we got to the how much stage ? 

1 minute ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

I think Dave jones said he wasn’t good enough 

Thought with him being Wolves through and through he wanted to stay there . Unless he is told he can find another club I doubt he would want to leave anyway , what with Premier league football and that . 

I think we're sorted for the back three.

We've shipped goals the odd time due to different personnel/line ups.

Loovens will be a miss.....Lees needs a talking to ....and be told that he's now the club captain......start leading.

I truly believe he can do the job.

16 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Loovens will be a miss.....Lees needs a talking to ....and be told that he's now the club captain......start leading.

You ok ? 

7 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Yeah quite simple...they have put a ball winner at the side of a ball player and it suits their system and style of play. That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be decent for us!! 

So on that basis he is neither. Well that's a good start. 

26 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's the best header of a ball in that back line and no mistake. 

The Preston game alone he won more headers than I'd see  in the month before.  

I have to say though,  I heard him on the radio the other day and he doesn't have the most riveting voice. 

4 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Was average on loan for us but arguably better than what we have now 

Really. So how as he fared this season. Enlighten us. Better than Lees. Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

So on that basis he is neither. Well that's a good start. 

No not in the slightest...they just have a better option in that position at the moment, it happens at every club at every level. Only 11 players can making the starting 11 but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good enough for us cos he can’t get in the wolves side...just who do some of our fans think we are? 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

He's the best header of a ball in that back line and no mistake. 

The Preston game alone he won more headers than I'd see  in the month before.  

I have to say though,  I heard him on the radio the other day and he doesn't have the most riveting voice. 

This is why I say he needs a talking to/coaching to get the belief that he can run a team.

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

No not in the slightest...they just have a better option in that position at the moment, it happens at every club at every level. Only 11 players can making the starting 11 but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good enough for us cos he can’t get in the wolves side...just who do some of our fans think we are? 

If that's your case for the defence then we are fooked before we start next season. Your logic defies all logic. 

Just now, CLswfc said:

Really. So how as he fared this season. Enlighten us. Better than Lees. Interesting. 

Easy to pick out best CH and ask the question...is he better than loovens, yes!! Is he better than Fred, yes!! I’d he better than pudil at CH, yes!! Is he better than van aken, yes!! Better than lees, no!!! 

There answered your stupid arrogant question!! 

Just now, CLswfc said:

If that's your case for the defence then we are fooked before we start next season. Your logic defies all logic. 

Haha ok!!!! I just don’t buy the comment “if he can’t get in their side, why should we sign him”...Tom lees was written off by every single Leeds fan, look how that turned out...proves your logic is poo !! 

4 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Exactly.  Wolves aren't exactly bottom feeders clamoring for any bit of talent.  They're well stacked.

FF couldn't get in a Watford side anymore either...