Danny Batth

If we have a choice of Batth or resigning Pudil and Loovens I would take Batth every day of the week.

Though a small fee over a season we would save money and have a player who is available for 40+ games not less than 20.

He has no pace but is a natural born leader and if we got him i would give him the captaincy as lees though a decent center back is no captain - he is too quiet on the pitch for me.

What I saw of him when he was here before, I wasn't impressed, he can't get in the Wolves team so that about sums him up, not deemed good enough for a team that wanted to go up and have achieved that!

We want to go up, but as Wolves realised they would not with the likes of Batth as a regular neither would we go up with him as a regular. So the answer is staring us in the face, it's a NO

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Batth - Lees - van Aken

Yeah think that would be decent.

Lees - Batth - van Aken 

its a definite no. Wolves had a promotion winning side and he was not playing. Looked a good league one centre half but does nothave quality to be in a promotion winnng team out of this division.

Think we will movetotwo centre halves next season we are only playing with three due to poor quality of defenders we have.