Random pics from Snootys casebook PT1

Taking a brisk walk into town to take my important paper to the bank to have them vaulted I was caught by a passing carriage.

As I tripped my case opened and my paperwork was blown away. I managed to save the photos, but all the crossreferenced threadwork was lost.

I am now in possesion of pictures with no reference.

The first picture from my Owlstalk casebook is this one.

image.png.2537a65368456b1c3c2fd9393a61351f.png

The only other clue is a pencil note on the back with a song lyric. 'There maybe trouble ahead'

Any ideas?

48 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Taking a brisk walk into town to take my important paper to the bank to have them vaulted I was caught by a passing carriage.

As I tripped my case opened and my paperwork was blown away. I managed to save the photos, but all the crossreferenced threadwork was lost.

The only other clue is a pencil note on the back with a song lyric. 'There maybe trouble ahead'

Any ideas?

Looks like Barnsleys main stand lol

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Any ideas?

Is it where you once got drunk and then took her ladyship home for the first time, hence the 'There maybe trouble ahead' ?

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Is it where you once got drunk and then took her ladyship home for the first time, hence the 'There maybe trouble ahead' ?

That was more than trouble. It was a living nightmare of quite litterally gargantuan proportions!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

No idea!  But someone always has to mention pork at least once in every thread!

Well it does look like it's down a "lane"way, and that'S2 gables I see ; and it could be a hotel !!!! No sign of any discarded shoes though ??? lol