It's smashing to see

5 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

You don’t speak for everyone when you say you want the stripes back, I for one would be happy if we played in blue blocks with white sleeves from now on and I urge anybody who agrees with me to make your voices heard at the club, if you don’t Mr C is in danger of thinking the loud gobsh*tes that bang on about a return to the Tesco bag kits are some sort of representation of the greater fanbase. Don’t let that happen people.

I wouldn’t put it this strongly but since my first memories of the Owls were in the current home kit, I am not as fussed about the kit question as some.

However, although I do personally prefer a striped kit, it has irked me intensely that clubs who wear essentially the same shirt as us like Brighton and Udders are now swanning about in the Prem as though they are the leading blue and white stripe merchants. I suppose it could be worse - Wigan might win an FA Cup or summat .... oh wait ...

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

You don’t speak for everyone when you say you want the stripes back, I for one would be happy if we played in blue blocks with white sleeves from now on and I urge anybody who agrees with me to make your voices heard at the club, if you don’t Mr C is in danger of thinking the loud gobsh*tes that bang on about a return to the Tesco bag kits are some sort of representation of the greater fanbase. Don’t let that happen people.

I don't speak for all no.

Only for the stylish. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

What a big wooden spoon you have ....all the better to perfect your stirring.:tango:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I said "Don't look Rebowl", but it's too late "we already been striped"

Soz Reb, I think yer kits being confined to the dustbin after this season. Roll on next season in the famous Blue & White Stripes.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Still think the winner is to combine

The Wilko kit ...

sheffield_wednesday_1986-1987.gif

With

The Big Ron Kit ...

sheffield_wednesday_1990-1991.gif

To create this absolute Sheffield Wedneaday masterpiece!

mel_lee_blackshort_whitesocktop.thumb.jpg.d02ae8e218193fba3d9d0ab8ea2015f0.jpg.b5a4efdbc60d94ce741315bcfde07747.jpg

Never mind the kit, look at chapmans feet, proper football boots