A Tale Of Two Managers

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Awww_Shucks!.gif.fdbeb5991261b5cc988dc4e6a2786cda.gif

You're too kind!

To be honest, it's the ridiculous rumours, Photoshop threads, and comically inane arguments which keep me coming back for the most part.

I'll be able to help you with an inane argument before the day's out I'm sure.

WTF!?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You got next week's lotto numbers Tibbs,  I could do with having the North wing renovated.

If Wednesday get promoted next season under Jos, I'll do it for you. 

Said before in a previous thread I'd donate money to a health charity if he does it.

I like a lot of the things he's done, he comes across well in interviews, but that's it so far for me.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If Wednesday get promoted next season under Jos, I'll do it for you. 

Said before in a previous thread I'd donate money to a health charity if he does it.

I like a lot of the things he's done, he comes across well in interviews, but that's it so far for me.

Excellent. I'll make sure you get plenty of tea.

Hard to judge Jos fully of course. But I think he's done well in the circumstances taking over when he did.

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

I'd love to know what he could do with a fit squad,  a £30m war chest and two and a half years. But I suspect those days have been and gone. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dot said:

I notice you left FF out of the research,

I don't recall us ever conceding 3 goals in 15 minutes under Carlos

we are all happy that we are safe but seriously jos is not the man to take us forward next season, his management is dire and one of the main reasons we are safe is because of the absolutely terrible quality of those below us this season.

when we went on that run of 3 points from a potential 30, but never moved positions because of the shocking teams below us

I fear the worst if Jos is our manager next seaon

We stayed up because of shocking teams below us?

Not sure if you know, but we have 50 points. That is enough to keep us up if teams below us are good. Only three times has a team been relegated with more than 50 points in the last 10 or so years, 2 in the same season.

One thing I will say. Don't think we would have 50 point if we were still under his reign of terror.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Excellent. I'll make sure you get plenty of tea.

Hard to judge Jos fully of course. But I think he's done well in the circumstances taking over when he did.

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

I'd love to know what he could do with a fit squad,  a £30m war chest and two and a half years. But I suspect those days have been and gone. 

Is that your north wing or an image of what Jos' predecessor left behind ?

:carlos:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm not biting... I've had a bad run of losing arguments on here lately.

Look out when my mojo's back tho..

WTF!?

Be careful what you say Agent Costello. 

The bumbling press hacks are never pff here. They have alerts set for key words. And they can turn anything into a story.

Earlier in the season I suggested our manager was losing his spark. Thread title "Carlos  Mojo" same thread I said I thought Loovens was done and we needed a centre half.

Two hours later this in The Star...

wins.thumb.png.16c819e81dbd2845096d059822e28e18.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The bumbling press hacks are never pff here. They have alerts set for key words. And they can turn anything into a story.

Earlier in the season I suggested our manager was losing his spark. Thread title "Carlos  Mojo" same thread I said I thought Loovens was done and we needed a centre half.

Don't worry...the only ones quoting me are people on here... beating me in arguments.

WTF!?

Btw.. Nuhiu is off.. Jos knows this and thinks Nielson could do the job.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Love the small print Snoots 

:tango:

Interesting stats 

I just don’t know what to expect next season. Under Jos performances have ranged from ok to absolutely dire with not much in between, and as a result I’m struggling to be optimistic about our chances next season

Edited by Stoop

8 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Interesting stats 

I just don’t know what to expect next season. Under Jos we’ve ranged from ok to absolutely dire with not much in between, and as a result I’m struggling to be optimistic about our chances next season

He’s dragged us over the line in a car crash of a season.

He can only be properly judged once he has a fully fit squad and the players he wants.

Forget next season and enjoy the summer.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl