Hull City fans tho....

There was a close up of the Birmingham fans at Wolves today... my god, they made the Hull fans look the people who grace the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival.

I swear that Tubbs from the league of gentlemen was there, plus a herd of bottom feeders that would be denied entry to almost any form of civilised public emporium.

20 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hull City fans summary of the game. Enjoy....

Sheffield Wednesday led a charmed life at the Circle and waltzed away with all the points with their only shot on target, as City's good form was rudely interrupted. Good to know the billions of fans from the Owls (failed to sell their allocation here for the record) are still ignorant as ever, oblivious to the Wembley boycott - and quite why the home stands are still, yes still all these years on, sparsely populated. Ignorance is bliss, right? 

lol

He/she made that bit up, we sold out over a week before game.

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

He/she made that bit up, we sold out over a week before game.

Couldn't think of any other way to have a go at us so resorted to making stuff up. I see they're still claiming that their crap attendances are due to a boycott and not because the fairweather followers who didn't want to know until they snuck out of the lower leagues are crawling back under their rocks. Considering that their playoff final following was actually higher than their average league gate they haven't really got the hang of this boycott thing have they? 

As for "seeing us crying on Wembley Way", what sort of pathetic fans leave Wembley without celebrating their team winning the most lucrative game in football history?  They were so weird, Wednesdayites were mostly in high spirits and philosophical after the game whereas they all seemed miserable as sin. That said, they probably knew that they had to go back to Hull. 

• Haha 2