Hull City fans tho....

13 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hull City fans summary of the game. Enjoy....

Sheffield Wednesday led a charmed life at the Circle and waltzed away with all the points with their only shot on target, as City's good form was rudely interrupted. Good to know the billions of fans from the Owls (failed to sell their allocation here for the record) are ( still ignorant as ever, oblivious to the Wembley boycott - and quite why the home stands are still, yes still all these years on, sparsely populated. Ignorance is bliss, right)

The first half saw the Tigers suffering something of a hangover from their back-to-back 4-0 and 0-5 wins against QPR and Burton respectively. Indeed, it was a bitty affair that lacked cohesion, but the visitors broke the deadlock in the 18th minute courtesy of Rhodes. City struggled to piece together any genuine chances of note during the half, but certainly improved after going behind. The closest the hosts came to scoring, was just before the break, when Hernandez was thwarted at the near post. 

The visitors shut up shop - not that they threatened much in the first half - and sat in for the long haul. City made all the running, but struggled to fashion good goal scoring chances. Hernandez was thwarted again from close range while trying to get a shot off, then fired over from inside the box as the Tigers pressed. Late on, Hernandez saw what would've been a deserved equaliser chalked off by the linesman's flag after much deliberation, while MacDonald missed an absolute sitter at the death when heading wide to level. 

The battle may well be undeservedly lost today, but the relegation war is just about won, all bar the mathematics. 

lol

Ull fan translation . We have no fans and shocking support . Giro day was the Monday after play off final but I have to find some reason why nobody turns up to watch football in a rugby town . 

They better hope the mathematics has saved them because if they go down it couldn’t be curtains. 

Their owner doesn’t want to know anymore cos he couldn’t change them into a Disney sounding club. If they do drop (which I’d rather them than Bolton or Barnsley. Not fussed about Brum) they can go back to being a rugby club. 

They are just another example of a nothing club being able to get above their station because of how money has ruined the game. 

2 hours ago, cross owl said:

Ull fan translation . We have no fans and shocking support . Giro day was the Monday after play off final but I have to find some reason why nobody turns up to watch football in a rugby town . 

FFs what's this idiot been on. Thought Blunts were deluded but even this is up there with some of their best.

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

How did the snapper(using telephoto) get them all to look at the lens??

Must have shouted giro or free spice.

WTF!?

Looking at the faces I think someone shouted "no giro's this week and the free spice has all gone"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I will not make fun of people from a very high unemployment area ,They are spending  money , Which  is probably hard to find,

That's it every body...stop having fun.

No more fun whatsoever....NO ...stop it.

I know you all think you're clever.... having a laugh.....but it stops NOW.

WTF!?

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

That's it every body...stop having fun.

No more fun whatsoever....NO ...stop it.

I know you all think you're clever.... having a laugh.....but it stops NOW.

WTF!?

Did you do the bookies advert by any chance.?:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I will not make fun of people from a very high unemployment area ,They are spending  money , Which  is probably hard to find,

It'd easy to find. Just jemmy the window while Kayden and Jayden keep watch and Cheslea gives the local CSO  a nosh to turn a blind eye.

Only joshing!

I know what you're saying Jeff.

On the other hand I'll bet the kids are all draped in name brands, they all have big plasma  TV's covering half the wall and can afford to eat take outs every night.....:ph34r:

2 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Tinpot as foook. But is it really much worse than this?

i cringe with embarassment every time i see that old bloke in his fifties trying to think that he's still in his mid twenties. WTF:

Edited by parkfieldowl14