Today's match on TV

Fellow Wednesdayites

Does anyone know the best way to watch the match today from Canada? Please don't say "really big binoculars". Live stream or some dodgy TV channel in a bar would be good. Anyone aware of any bar in Ottawa that's likely to have the match on where we can watch, 10am local time?

Thanks in advance

You befriend a Bond supervillain and get him to hack into Sky's satellite . Then get him to broadcast our game instead of the scheduled one. Jobs a gud un. No need to thank me.

23 minutes ago, Sheffield1973 said:

Fellow Wednesdayites

Does anyone know the best way to watch the match today from Canada? Please don't say "really big binoculars". Live stream or some dodgy TV channel in a bar would be good. Anyone aware of any bar in Ottawa that's likely to have the match on where we can watch, 10am local time?

Thanks in advance

Hmmm - well you could try a really small pair of binoculars.. but I’m not sure if that’s much help to you lol 

• Haha 1

Does anyone know a Bond supervillain i can befriend? 

Does anyone know a really big binocular shop?

Why DID we sig Urby?

Who was Urby?

Am i Urby?

Are we all, in a very real sense, Urby?

Should we all be Urby?

Is " I am Urby, you are Urby, you useless bunch of Urbys" the correct use of His name?

My head hurts

• Haha 2

Right.........at the risk of sounding like Thicko McThickface.........I've downloaded the iFollow app but the "subscribe" button send us to the website and the website send us back to iFollow. In short, aaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhh!!!!

Do i need to register before i can buy the CAD9 match pass? Can someone please, literally, hold my hand and walk me through this link by link? 

I know, pathetic, right? Ah, well.....

24 minutes ago, Sheffield1973 said:

Does anyone know a Bond supervillain i can befriend? 

Does anyone know a really big binocular shop?

Why DID we sig Urby?

Who was Urby?

Am i Urby?

Are we all, in a very real sense, Urby?

Should we all be Urby?

Is " I am Urby, you are Urby, you useless bunch of Urbys" the correct use of His name?

My head hurts

Urby relax...

Have a sit Urby and have an Urby to clear your head. 

Yeah click 'sign in/register' on swfc.co.uk and then click 'or register for a new account'.

As you're overseas you should see an option to buy a one-off match pass for £5 if that's what you're after.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1