Reach - over not around

Just now, Hawkowl said:

Ok you win ,I give up.

He is the first player we should get rid of but he is Ok.

We should keep Fox and butterfield etc over him.

You are right I can't keep up.

FFS.

Amazing. One last chance pal, then me and you are OVER. 

How much could we sell Fox for and with that cash, how could we improve the TEAM?

We can’t just keep butterycup either, we would need to buy him first. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Amazing. One last chance pal, then me and you are OVER. 

How much could we sell Fox for and with that cash, how could we improve the TEAM?

We can’t just keep butterycup either, we would need to buy him first. 

Calm down mate .

Only joking.

You are starting to sound overtired.

FFS.

9 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Ok you win ,I give up.

He is the first player we should get rid of but he is Ok.

We should keep Fox and butterfield etc over him.

You are right I can't keep up.

FFS.

The bit where you forgot Butterfield was on loan made me spit my tea out. I’m sure teams will be lining up to take the likes of Fox, Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Mathias off our hands and pay them the massively inflated wages they’re on or I’m sure those guys will be happy to take a pay cut. We are stuck with so much absolute dross on our books that will sit out their bumper contract that we have to sell and sell wisely. Yes Reach just about gets in our strongest team, but would we really miss him that much?

Edited by Spudvegas

3 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

WTF.

Sir you are such a neanderthal.

Eggs are fit only for hollandaise.

FFS.

Talking of eggs ; how did the nutter who shoved 9 Cadbury's Cream Eggs , (other brands can be purchased ) up his hole ?? lol

And did anyone on here beat it

'dafuck??

1 minute ago, Spudvegas said:

The bit where you forgot Butterfield was on loan made me spit my tea out. I’m sure teams will be lining up to take the likes of Fox, Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Mathias off our hands and eithe rosy them the massively inflated wages they’re on or I’m sure those guys will be happy to take a pay cut. We are stuck with so much absolute dross on our books that will sit out their bumper contract that we have to sell and sell wisely. Yes Reach just about gets in our strongest team, but would we really miss him that much?

Are you sure it's tea you're drinking?

Which players are sat on our books...that we can sell wisely?

WTF!?

1 minute ago, Spudvegas said:

The bit where you forgot Butterfield was on loan made me spit my tea out. I’m sure teams will be lining up to take the likes of Fox, Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Mathias off our hands and eithe rosy them the massively inflated wages they’re on or I’m sure those guys will be happy to take a pay cut. We are stuck with so much absolute dross on our books that will sit out their bumper contract that we have to sell and sell wisely. Yes Reach just about gets in our strongest team, but would we really miss him that much?

Caffeine at this time? Savage. 

The fact we are stuck with so much dross further highlights the importance of being savvy in the transfer market this summer. 

Reaxh out and 2-3 players in who can play specific positions. And not be nesh. 

2 minutes ago, Spudvegas said:

The bit where you forgot Butterfield was on loan made me spit my tea out. I’m sure teams will be lining up to take the likes of Fox, Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Mathias off our hands and pay them the massively inflated wages they’re on or I’m sure those guys will be happy to take a pay cut. We are stuck with so much absolute dross on our books that will sit out their bumper contract that we have to sell and sell wisely. Yes Reach just about gets in our strongest team, but would we really miss him that much?

Yes I know.

I was just thinking of the players that get slagged off most on here.

FFS.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Are you sure it's tea you're drinking?

Which players are sat on our books...that we can sell wisely?

WTF!?

Adam Reach. 

‘Player of the season with glaring weaknesses in every position played’

10 minutes ago, Spudvegas said:

He is overpriced, performs averagely at best with the odd moment of brilliance (which is the only reason he retains any value), and completely bottles out of tackles constantly, like every game. Which if our rivals teams does he walk into? What position is he actually good in? Keep clapping pal.

You have basically described most of our squad with your first statement of hes over priced, performs averagely at best with the odd moment of brilliance. Yet he has been fit all season,  has the most assist, which if he didnt we wouldnt have the goals he has assisted and wud more than likely be staring league 1 in the face right now. You tell me one of our squad who has performed well all season and never looked average?? 

4 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Talking of eggs ; how did the nutter who shoved 9 Cadbury's Cream Eggs , (other brands can be purchased ) up his hole ?? lol

And did anyone on here beat it

'dafuck??

Don’t call him a nutter, Costello was advised to have a hobby and a passion, this combines both things.

WTF FFS WTF FFS WTF FFS ( Costello if reading trademark fizz your self) 

1 minute ago, mr moody said:

You have basically described most of our squad with your first statement of hes over priced, performs averagely at best with the odd moment of brilliance. Yet he has been fit all season,  has the most assist, which if he didnt we wouldnt have the goals he has assisted and wud more than likely be staring league 1 in the face right now. You tell me one of our squad who has performed well all season and never looked average?? 

Lots of people missing the point here. We could get decent money for Adam Reach without actually losing a huge asset. You can’t replace a FF, or a Lees, or maybe a Bannan (when they’re on form) you can easily replace Adam Reach.,

Just now, Hawkowl said:

Bloody Hell mate.

Now you are starting to sound bitter.

FFS.

Just realistic mate. I dont think you can argue that he has glaring weaknesss in all positions, you and others have highlighted them too. 

I genuinely believe we could recoup our money back for him and then with said money, invest In players who can play specific positions without such weaknesses. 

Maybe Reach’s best quality is also the one most detrimental too. Jack of all trades, master of none. 

If we can sell him and improve the balance of the team, surely that’s just good business? We can’t reslly sell anyone else. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

Adam Reach. 

‘Player of the season with glaring weaknesses in every position played’

So... we'll get shut of one of our best players because you don't rate btw there's been a bloke hanging about my back gate... he looks like one of the grays.

WTF!?

How can Reach be first one out the door ? 

Didnt you see Jones playing tippy tappy sideways passing with 10 minutes to go. 

Absolutey pointless Jones being in the pitch. 

And his stray pass that went out for a throw in, he then had a go at Pudil for not getting to it... 

FFS

Just now, hawksmore said:

Just realistic mate. I dont think you can argue that he has glaring weaknesss in all positions, you and others have highlighted them too. 

I genuinely believe we could recoup our money back for him and then with said money, invest In players who can play specific positions without such weaknesses. 

Maybe Reach’s best quality is also the one most detrimental too. Jack of all trades, master of none. 

If we can sell him and improve the balance of the team, surely that’s just good business? We can’t reslly sell anyone else. 

Ok mate.

That's great.

I am now listening to a bit of Santana and having a beer.

So bugger off and stop bothering me.

FFS.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

So... we'll get shut of one of our best players because you don't rate btw there's been a bloke hanging about my back gate... he looks like one of the grays.

WTF!?

It’s a forum, for discussion and I’m pretty sure I’m not a decision maker at SWFC. 

But youve yet to offer up any constructive reasoning for not selling Reach and investing the money elsewhere next season. 

If ifs Andy gray, close your windows. You don’t want him heckling the Mrs all night. 

• Haha 1