Is something not right about Jos?

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Now we're safe I can't wait for next season.... I'm going on 5 mile runs and holding my breath underwater in the bath....come August I should be able boo longer and louder than ever before.

Don't forget to also work on your upper body so that you can point better

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 00:47, DJMortimer said:

There is simply no comparison between the resources they have had available and it is utterly fraudulent to suggest otherwise. Here's a list of some of the major players in our squad and their appearances this season, and then some of the Academy team who have been relied on out of necessity...

Carvalhal          Luhukay                                                                        Carvalhal          Luhukay

(29 games)       (20 games)                                                                     (29 games)       (20 games)

Westwood                  18                      0                                                    Wildsmith                  8                      20

Lees                           20                      8                                                    Dawson                     0                       4

van Aken                    13                      0                                                   Thorniley                    0                       8

Hutchinson                   5                      2                                                    Nielsen                      0                       3

Bannan                       23                     4                                                     O'Grady                    0                        1          

Lee                             15                      0                                                     Clare                        0                        5          

Wallace                       21                     4                                                     Stobbs                      0                        3 

Forestieri                      3                      4

Hooper                        24                     0                                                     TOTALS                   8                      44

Fletcher                       20                     0

TOTALS                    162                   22

Yeah, you're right. The injury problems they have suffered have been almost exactly the same.

:laugh:

Ramone owned by DJM.

Top quality.

Just confirms how tough its been for Jos.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Or he might be a better long term manager than short term manager 

Indeed. Just what we need too. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just hoping he's given a bit of freedom to strengthen the squad with the players he wants.

Yes agreed but I reckon funds will need to be raised by selling a couple of favourites.   Doing that whilst strengthening the team and club  overall will be some challenge though.

1 minute ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Yes agreed but I reckon funds will need to be raised by selling a couple of favourites.   Doing that whilst strengthening the team and club  overall will be some challenge though.

Very true.

Even with most of the players back he's going to have a task on his hands to strengthen the weaker areas whilst having to decide which of the family jewels to sell.

And all the while there will be people waiting to jump on his every move

Guest Jack the Hat
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:05, Sonny said:

Maybe our defenders are just a bit rubbish.

This all day long. We have been using Stuart Grays defence now for 3 years. In the last year of Gray and first year of CC we equalled the record number of clean sheets. I was amazed by this as I didn't think the defence were all that, but you can't argue with facts. Still it was obvious that Loovens was approaching his sell by date and that Lees is not a leader. Despite this CC failed to address the situation, swamping us with attackers and average aging midfielders. When he did buy defenders we bought young foreign defenders with no championship experience. Why buy Van Aken for £4 mill when you can get Harley Dean for £2mill? We have a poor defence because CC ignored it for his entire tenure. I would expect Jos to be doing something about this in the summer. Not his fault at all. - and that's before we even get to injuries.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Very true.

Even with most of the players back he's going to have a task on his hands to strengthen the weaker areas whilst having to decide which of the family jewels to sell.

And all the while there will be people waiting to jump on his every move

All very well M, Lord but thats his remit, no one is forcing him to earn thousands each week. I would love to have a crack at his job, i really would.