Forget big mick

I seriously give up. Why the hell cant we attract a manager that has a track record in this league, or an up and coming hungry young manager? Same old answer is, we have a chairman who insists on interviewing potential candidates based on how he feels about them, their credentials and record in a different league and how they buy into his philosophy (what ever that might be). The absolute pig headedness of not investing in a manager but insisting on hanging on to expensive has been players and not releasing them whilst defying logic by not investing in young George which has baffled and alienated fans. 

There must have been a chapter in CC’s manual about ‘how not to run a football club’...whilst on that,  has anyone ever read that piece of ‘footballing genius’. 

Top and bottom of it is, we have become a bit of a joke.

its akin to the 80’s where a lack of investment resulted in us losing Howard Wilkinson to Leeds them pushing on to win the league.

to us not sticking with Trevor Francis and bringing Bringing in David Pleat..

Happy Wednesday

McCarthy is a good manager at this level. 

His football might be a bit attritional but he's got two or three promotions to his name from the Championship. 

Worked minor miracles at Ipswich. They've got naff all money (have done for years) and he even managed to get them in the play offs one season. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

id have him 2moro but chansiri defo wont , to be honest I think we are a very damaged club I don't know who can sort the mess out .all the crocks and old has beens like jones and abdi fletcher  will still be here next season 

In your opinion.