Jump to content


ANDY

Wolves ticket details

Recommended Posts



On 20 April 2018 at 23:22, Lichfield alien said:

I've been to just about every away game but not interested in being an onlooker at their promotion party whilst we flounder in 16th..can fully understand why tickets are selling slowly

 

I totally get this ... I've barely missed an away game last 5 years but I can't get myself up for this ... And promised wife a night away ... Then .. there were 398 left 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed 3 away in last 2 seasons - all this season. But voluntarily missing out on Wolves. Just can't be arsed with going to be an observer at their promotion party.

 

No idea what I'm gonna do instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Missed 3 away in last 2 seasons - all this season. But voluntarily missing out on Wolves. Just can't be arsed with going to be an observer at their promotion party.

 

No idea what I'm gonna do instead.

 

397 left

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last away day of season and not a sell out is pretty poor to be honest 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Last away day of season and not a sell out is pretty poor to be honest 

yes totally agree ,they wont be another away trip for 4 months and the wolves party will be after the game by that time I will be well out of the place, I'm going to support my team and have a day out . we supposed to be massive yet cant sell out are we having a laugh . I don't miss many away games only usually night ones and places like Ipswich. if we win last 2 we might only be 1 place behind the pigs ,all to play for 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yes totally agree ,they wont be another away trip for 4 months and the wolves party will be after the game by that time I will be well out of the place, I'm going to support my team and have a day out . we supposed to be massive yet cant sell out are we having a laugh . I don't miss many away games only usually night ones and places like Ipswich. if we win last 2 we might only be 1 place behind the pigs ,all to play for 

 

You've banged this drum before.

 

Our away support is matched or beaten by very, very few clubs, and when compared to our home gates as a percentage is right up there at the top.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

yes totally agree ,they wont be another away trip for 4 months and the wolves party will be after the game by that time I will be well out of the place, I'm going to support my team and have a day out . we supposed to be massive yet cant sell out are we having a laugh . I don't miss many away games only usually night ones and places like Ipswich. if we win last 2 we might only be 1 place behind the pigs ,all to play for 

 

Im going.

 

However, stating that if we win our last two we'll finish behind United but by less places is a reason to go is clutching at straws to say the least. 

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't it last season we had 4000 tickets for wolves last away game with nothing to play for and  we sold out .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Wasn't it last season we had 4000 tickets for wolves last away game with nothing to play for and  we sold out .

 

season before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

 

season before

 

When we'd qualified for the play offs in our best season in 20 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

 

When we'd qualified for the play offs in our best season in 20 years?

 

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×