Wolves ticket details

On 20 April 2018 at 23:22, Lichfield alien said:

I've been to just about every away game but not interested in being an onlooker at their promotion party whilst we flounder in 16th..can fully understand why tickets are selling slowly

I totally get this ... I've barely missed an away game last 5 years but I can't get myself up for this ... And promised wife a night away ... Then .. there were 398 left 

• Haha 3

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Missed 3 away in last 2 seasons - all this season. But voluntarily missing out on Wolves. Just can't be arsed with going to be an observer at their promotion party.

No idea what I'm gonna do instead.

3 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Missed 3 away in last 2 seasons - all this season. But voluntarily missing out on Wolves. Just can't be arsed with going to be an observer at their promotion party.

No idea what I'm gonna do instead.

397 left

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Last away day of season and not a sell out is pretty poor to be honest 

yes totally agree ,they wont be another away trip for 4 months and the wolves party will be after the game by that time I will be well out of the place, I'm going to support my team and have a day out . we supposed to be massive yet cant sell out are we having a laugh . I don't miss many away games only usually night ones and places like Ipswich. if we win last 2 we might only be 1 place behind the pigs ,all to play for 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
30 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yes totally agree ,they wont be another away trip for 4 months and the wolves party will be after the game by that time I will be well out of the place, I'm going to support my team and have a day out . we supposed to be massive yet cant sell out are we having a laugh . I don't miss many away games only usually night ones and places like Ipswich. if we win last 2 we might only be 1 place behind the pigs ,all to play for 

You've banged this drum before.

Our away support is matched or beaten by very, very few clubs, and when compared to our home gates as a percentage is right up there at the top.

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Im going.

However, stating that if we win our last two we'll finish behind United but by less places is a reason to go is clutching at straws to say the least. 

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

season before

When we'd qualified for the play offs in our best season in 20 years?