Wolves ticket details

On 12/04/2018 at 20:57, The only way is S6 said:

Just turn up a bit before half time. They open all the fire doors so away fans can nip out for a smoke!

Noticed last night that Derby only sold about two thirds of that side. Pretty poor considering their league position & the distance involved.

Derby dont travel well at all though. Apart from Burton and Forest I’d be surprised if they’ve sold out another away game all season. Never bring many to Hillsborough considering the distance and that they are generally in play positions.

We would easily take double to PP than they bring here if we got enough tickets.

quite a few complain that they can never get to away games cause always sold to 600pts plus ,well nows your chance , last away game till mid august , as for derby joke of a club ,they were something like 18 unbeaten when they came to ours they were flying and were heading for top 2 and fetched a pathetic 2k . 

I enjoyed Hull so much I've decided to give this one a miss, 2 home games left so that will give me my football fix until August

Wolves for me is one of the worst away days in championship, atmosphere on that lower tier is terrible, due to the roof been 3000 metres above your head, always one I try to miss but I'm sure we'll still sell out

On 20/04/2018 at 23:22, Lichfield alien said:

I've been to just about every away game but not interested in being an onlooker at their promotion party whilst we flounder in 16th..can fully understand why tickets are selling slowly

it’s a fair chance to see us spoil their party that’s worth going for, like we did at Leeds  priceless moments , be very nice to stop them reaching 100 points as well . UTO .