How much should we fear QPR?

#SWFC 

Are we able to beat QPR? Are we strong enough yet?

Id say yeah we can if we start the right players and go for their throats

im guessing we will defend in the first half and then unleash the firepower in the second once we have quietened down both of their fans 

I’m going for a sneaky 1-0 win as I think the team spirit at Wednesdsy is strong at the monent

Joao with the winner (header)

Owlstalk Shop

Think we will lose tonight. Not bothered really. It’s been a disaster of a season, however we are definitely staying up so that is a positive for me.

Id take getting our players fully fit and conditioned for the start of the season as well as having a positive recruitment campaign together with trying to offload a number of players that are not in the picture.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

This is a HUGE game.  My best mate out here is a QPR fan.  We CANNOT lose to them!

We ain’t safe yet either!

I think we can win tonight, I hope he puts Reach in CM and starts with MM or FF in the hole. 

Reach has the box to box abilities next to Pelupessy (Hutchinson is a massive miss next to Reach in this situation). But if we can be strong work hard and get our players up top the ball we have a chance.

Dont think Jos will tho I think he’ll play Jones. 

3 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Bazza will be a big miss. We lack creativity without him. I expect a point tonight and I just want this season to be over and remain in the division

Abdi to replace Bannan to add missing creativity?.. back in the real world you would hope that the likes of Nuhiu, Joao, Forestieri and Matias would give QPR a tough game so I’d probably stick two holding midfielders in Joey and Jones and let the rest just go for goals. The worst will be to try and keep it tight and lose with a damp squib