Forestieri and Matias look like playing

I can understand protecting forestieri he's come back from a serious injury and is a valued asset to the club. Protecting matias will do as much good as protecting abdi and hutch did, for me if matias is fit and we think he benefits the team just play him, could be worth giving him a try in the reach role and giving reach a rest.

6 minutes ago, trask43 said:

I can understand protecting forestieri he's come back from a serious injury and is a valued asset to the club. Protecting matias will do as much good as protecting abdi and hutch did, for me if matias is fit and we think he benefits the team just play him, could be worth giving him a try in the reach role and giving reach a rest.

But like hutch and Abdi, Matias is also made out of biscuits and what with all this wet weather he will just disintegrate if we play him at the moment.

lol

• Haha 7

Doesn't matter what we do, they all break anyway.

Ease them back slowly, few minutes for the Reserves, 20 minute for the 1st team, they still break, ala Hutch, Bannan, Van Aken.

Rush them back, they still break.

The players are not fit, many of them cannot be bothered and there is a huge cancer within the club, collecting almost Premier League money, for the very bare minimum of effort.

Need a massive cull in the summer, even if we have to pay a few off. Some of them are a complete disgrace.

• Haha 1

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Ease them back slowly, few minutes for the Reserves, 20 minute for the 1st team, they still break, ala Hutch, Bannan, Van Aken.

The players are not fit, many of them cannot be bothered and there is a huge cancer within the club, collecting almost Premier League money, for the very bare minimum of effort.

Need a massive cull in the summer, even if we have to pay a few off. Some of them are a complete disgrace.

No footballer wants to be injured. especially some of our players who know they are a shoe in to start when fit.

9 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Spot on! it's become a chore for them and they simply do not want to roll their sleeves up and fight for the club, the atmosphere is toxic and needs a major reshuffle if we have any hope of competing next season

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

#SWFC player update - Jos Luhukay is hinting very strongly that Forestieri and Matias could play a bit part in coming games, that they've trained well and whilst keeping them safe could play in the attacking third in the upcoming matches

Who is this matais  you talk about ? 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

#SWFC player update - Jos Luhukay is hinting very strongly that Forestieri and Matias could play a bit part in coming games, that they've trained well and whilst keeping them safe could play in the attacking third in the upcoming matches

They played a part on Saturday too, almost 10 minutes between them.

Should have been more, we needed an injection of pace and creativity after Bannan's departure.

Please give them time to make a difference tomorrow Jos.

21 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

ATTACK.

Front 3 of Matias Joao Forestieri!

Why not nothing to lose, let Jones sit in CM with Pelupessy Reach and Hunt wing backs.

Is Dave injured now?

3 hours ago, Watson said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Matais have a good run in the side, I'm sure there is a very good player inside all the bandages and plasters.  He has shown flashes of brilliance and has the ability to entertain and deliver the goods.  

Signed in 2015  and coming to the end of his 3rd full season this absolute waste of a wage has appeared 24 times.

It utterly baffles me how anyone can ever believe he will ever play more than 2 games on the bounce.

The guy is an absolute joke. Forget him. As a 'footballer' he doesn't even exist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

ATTACK.

Front 3 of Matias Joao Forestieri!

Why not nothing to lose, let Jones sit in CM with Pelupessy Reach and Hunt wing backs.

I'd like to see this, maybe start with Dave as battering ram with Joao and FF off him, then bring Matias on if needed - also prob need the height in both boxes as Holloway big on set pieces and they have some reight lumps in their side.

3 hours ago, Watson said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Matais have a good run in the side, I'm sure there is a very good player inside all the bandages and plasters.  He has shown flashes of brilliance and has the ability to entertain and deliver the goods.  

Agreed think he’ll be a star if we can ever get him fit.... all the attributes.