Lee - Halo Effect?

Lee is probably the most complete midfielder we have in the playing staff, technically good, energetic, reads the game well and solid defensively, he's also one of the few that  can put the ball in the net on a fairly regular basis.. 

Bannan passes well and is technically good, but not great defending or shooting. 

Reach has bags of energy, can cross a ball and hit a good long range strike, but as with bazza is very suspect defensively. 

Do I need to go on with Abdi, Wallace, joey and hutch?? Or do you get the jist? 

A fit Keiran Lee is amongst the best midfield players in the championship. Plenty of us knew before his injury that he would be our biggest loss if he were injured, we even had a thread on it 18 months ago before he was injured debating who we didn't want to lose and there's lots of us on here that said Lee.

2 hours ago, EBRAwe'rebarmy said:

When Kieran Lee was playing, he never attracted the type of posts criticising his performance that we see for our other midfielders, especially Adam Reach.  Even now, we still see lots of posts lamenting his absence.  It seems the longer he’s out, the better he was.  All this, despite the fact that he isn’t from Oldham; he’s a bit lightweight; his touch isn’t that golden; he gets caught in possession too often; he can’t do anything; and he gives the ball away a lot with poor passes.

What is it?  Is it because he run around lot?

Hopefully you'll never get to 25 posts.

What Utter b0ll0x lol 

Apps   Goals    GPG

Adam Reach                      242      24         0.099

KL                                       324     28          0.086

Can't find our best player on here.  Reach is though.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/marktwerte/wettbewerb/GB2

He's not on here from last season either, despite being one of the best in the Championship.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11689/10860825/top-25-players-in-the-championship-201617-according-to-whoscored-com

2 hours ago, EBRAwe'rebarmy said:

When Kieran Lee was playing, he never attracted the type of posts criticising his performance that we see for our other midfielders, especially Adam Reach.  Even now, we still see lots of posts lamenting his absence.  It seems the longer he’s out, the better he was.  All this, despite the fact that he isn’t from Oldham; he’s a bit lightweight; his touch isn’t that golden; he gets caught in possession too often; he can’t do anything; and he gives the ball away a lot with poor passes.

What is it?  Is it because he run around lot?

are you me ? fully agree with everything you say here, he ain't bad but he's far from the dynamic allround midfielder he's made out to be on here ! 

8 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

are you me ? fully agree with everything you say here, he ain't bad but he's far from the dynamic allround midfielder he's made out to be on here ! 

Cheers mate.  Exactly my sentiments. 

I used to pretend to be you now and again playing football in the yard at Foxhill but more often than not I was Prendo or Tommy Craig.

27 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

Short memories or alzheimer's