Jose Mourinho on the verge of signing George Hirst

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Quick Question 

Does it have to go to tribunal OR can  the clubs agree a fee between themselves. ?  

43 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

A tribunal is only needed if the two clubs can't come to an agreement.

And only if if he moves to another English club.

FIFA have a different system, he could actually move abroad first then come back to England... and we will wish we had accepted that £2m offer...

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:34, dewsburyowl58 said:

What makes you say you don’t rate him , surely not his goalscoring record , Someone rates him he plays for England !!! 

They know more than me obviously, its just my opinion. He doesn't seem strong enough and his temperament doesn't seem right to make it to the top.

I hope he does, as I would with any young lad wanting to be a footballer.

6 minutes ago, abdiwonderland said:

They know more than me obviously, its just my opinion. He doesn't seem strong enough and his temperament doesn't seem right to make it to the top.

I hope he does, as I would with any young lad wanting to be a footballer.

Genuine question... how do you know what his temperament is like? Do you know the lad personally or watched a lot of our youngster's footie?

If you're just going off the rumours, press releases etc that the rest of us have been privy to, then I'm not sure any of us can really say we know anything about his temperament really.

Edited by StudentOwl

4 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

While we're at it, he's strong enough to score hatfuls of goals at an age group greater than his years. Why does he need to be stronger?

He got knocked off the ball too easily when I saw him play for the first team but that was a while ago .  George needs a run in a first team ( ours !! ) so he can develop in Dad Mark 2 !!! . Really hope he makes it . 

5 minutes ago, Guesswhosback said:

He will end up at Sports Direct trainer department.

Hes got a bad attitude and not that good hes to slow and iv seen more muscle on the Wealdstone Raider

He’s put a bit of muscle on recently from what I’ve seen. Doesn’t need to be built like Mitchelin Man ffs. 

He’s young, people change, they grow up and learn from mistakes. 

29 minutes ago, Guesswhosback said:

He will end up at Sports Direct trainer department.

Hes got a bad attitude and not that good hes to slow and iv seen more muscle on the Wealdstone Raider

He’s built (and has hair) like Frankenstein these days.

On 10/04/2018 at 20:51, Will69 said:

FIFA have a different system, he could actually move abroad first then come back to England... and we will wish we had accepted that £2m offer...

The reports of a £2m offer are nonsense, pure speculation and press guesswork. Nobody has offered anything like that amount to date.

To avoid any conflict of interest questions, can we please refer to Hirsty's agents as Doyen Global and our former scouting / recruitment consultants as, err, just Doyen.

Of course, they have more staff than IBM so no question of any Chinese Walls being  breached.

14 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

To avoid any conflict of interest questions, can we please refer to Hirsty's agents as Doyen Global and our former scouting / recruitment consultants as, err, just Doyen.

Of course, they have more staff than IBM so no question of any Chinese Walls being  breached.

Can't really call them just Doyen because according to the oxford dictionary  - Definition of doyen - the most respected or prominent person in a particular field.

I wouldn't want to call them respected !!!

:ghoulguy:

On 10/04/2018 at 20:51, Will69 said:

This includes Scotland too.