Family Fun Day on Wednesday

Greetings fellow Owls (Neil move this if you need to....I don't mean that greeting but my enquiry!)

Due to a change in our plans, I am wanting to take my daughter & 4 month old twin grandsons to the family fun day (Gerrem while they're young :biggrin:) Can anyone tell me if this is going to be a good idea? Basically, I'm thinking from an access point of view / wheeling a double pram buggy /  is it all seated in one stand? etc.

Who would I contact to get more info on this as the registration - along with everything else - on the website is down?

Thanks in advance

Are the players going to be there ? 

Not really heard much. 

I’m taking my boy to QPR Tuesday & ive ‘booked’ the free tickets online... 

but all I’ve really seen is Staff v Fans - which I’m not overly bothered about watching 

1 hour ago, j17tjp said:

Are the players going to be there ? 

Not really heard much. 

I’m taking my boy to QPR Tuesday & ive ‘booked’ the free tickets online... 

but all I’ve really seen is Staff v Fans - which I’m not overly bothered about watching 

but the breaking news is that 'KIVO' is playing...........

My youngest is so excited to be playing on the hallowed turf. Booked in for the treasure hunt at 10.15 too. 

Not sure which stands are being used but I've dealt with 2 very helpful ladies whilst sorting out my time slots, so I'm sure they'll be most helpful if you give them a call or email them.  Lindsey Taylor and Katie Rippon are who I've been dealing with.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2mnn said:

My youngest is so excited to be playing on the hallowed turf. Booked in for the treasure hunt at 10.15 too. 

Not sure which stands are being used but I've dealt with 2 very helpful ladies whilst sorting out my time slots, so I'm sure they'll be most helpful if you give them a call or email them.  Lindsey Taylor and Katie Rippon are who I've been dealing with.

Thank you my friend. Although your response wasn't "Hilarious" it did actually help me with my enquiry.