hirst to united

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can see this is getting me nowhere. I was just asking some simple questions as you seemed to know more about this situation than I do.

Instead, you're responding to my every question with a question of your own, and the situation is getting no clearer!

Let's just leave it here.

You should have said "Lets just leave it here, shall we ?

Then Geoffrey could have said "do you dispute that its left here ?"

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 5

Genuinely. That statement from Chansiri.

I've never known a chairman go into detail about a youth players situation.

I thought that if anything in there was an untruth then he would get called on it.

But nothing was said in return.

So as it stands. He's said something and no one has disputed it with an alternative version.

So what is the man on the street to do?

Believe the official statement ?

Or believe nudges and winks and no real alternative  other than a few tweets and message board soundbites with no alternative facts or sources provided?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Genuinely. That statement from Chansiri.

I've never known a chairman go into detail about a youth players situation.

I thought that if anything in there was an untruth then he would get called on it.

But nothing was said in return.

So as it stands. He's said something and no one has disputed it with an alternative version.

So what is the man on the street to do?

Believe the official statement ?

Or believe nudges and winks and no real alternative  other than a few tweets and message board soundbites with no alternative facts or sources provided?

I suppose you also believe the mystery kit manufacturer ignored the agreement and doubled the price.

Just now, Geoffrey said:

I suppose you also believe the mystery kit manufacturer ignored the agreement and doubled the price.

I never mentioned the kit Geoffrey.

As a shoulder drop and side step you have some work before you reach Waddle standards it must be said!

I'm merely saying (as I'm sure you realized)  that if someone said I had "used unacceptable foul and abusive language to a senior member of our  staff."  and I hadn't done it. Then they would be getting dragged over the coals for defamation of character and as it was in an official club statement - Libel.

and yet...nothing.

If Manchester United were always interested then maybe that is why they haven't minded sitting on the bench? If he went to Old Trafford he would be immediately loaned out to a lower league club, maybe league 1 or Championship perhaps. Low risk potentially high reward move for Manchester United. Shame we couldn't find a way to get him signed and in the team scoring because his sell on value would have been a lot more and we would have seen a Hirst scoring for Wednesday again. But maybe he was never good enough to play in the team. Who knows.

BUT this is the mirror reporting that this will happen so might be nonsense and lets just wait and see. It doesn't seem he will be at Wednesday next year which still feels like a mighty shame and will leave me wondering what might have been.

Mourinho is not exactly known for bringing youth players into the first team is he, as he ever brought one though other than the young lad that has made a few appearances for man u lately?

Can't see him getting anywhere near their first team

Probably not but wasnt something said about him feeling like we didn't want him because we were blocking his path to the first team by signing Rhodes and winnall? Moving to man U will just move him even further from first team football other than a loan but any club could loan him out so to me just shows his main motivation  is money 

4 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Maybe Katy rescued Hirsty from DC's Siberia to prove prowess, fitness etc and up transfer compensation / value.

Last 19 year old striker she sold was for £11 million. Plus add ons.

Certainly impressive.

Still not as impressive as getting three quarters of a million for Morgan Fox though! :CEO:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Certainly impressive.

Still not as impressive as getting three quarters of a million for Morgan Fox though! :CEO:

She only took the job here for the challenge of outdoing herself on that one!

Not read the 12 pages, but this signing would have Nick Powell written all over it.

He would get better coaching in their development squad, have loan moves to other clubs like SWFC and possibly be behind by a couple of years in development by the time they sell him to a football league club. However, he will earn more money and have it on his CV that he has been employed by Manchester United which are the unfortunate pulling points from our POV. 

Hope he realises this, but i'm sure if MUFC are interested in signing him, him and his Dad will make sure he is there 15 minutes early to sign on the dotted line. 

Edited by CadTheOwl

47 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Certainly impressive.

She may have also flogged Wiggy for gross wedge.

If we can get 20% sell on too, would be great as Mournho will do a De Bruyne and Salah with Hirsty.

Or Utd with Pogba.

George 'll be at Bayern Somewhere for £29 million in about 2 years.

Edited by fred mciver