So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

He's done a decent job of sorting Carlos's mess out but we need a manager like Mcarthy or Colin to get us promoted

These foreign managers aren't the answer for us

Wish I could win the Euro millions and sort this clusterfuck of a football club out once and for all.

I desperately want him to succeed. 

But out everything I see and everything I hear about his past spells out one word, cautious. That first half v PNE, the late subs v Fulham to try and change things. 

Dunno, jury’s still out here. 

What was the point in only giving him the job only for a few months? Jos will now know the issues at the club regarding which players are good enough, which players are fit enough to play regular Championship football, what positions need strengthening, what the financial situation is and have a very good idea of this league's standard. It would seem a pretty dumb thing to do, to let him go at the end of the season and start all over again with a new bloke.

36 minutes ago, horny owl said:

He's done a decent job of sorting Carlos's mess out but we need a manager like Mcarthy or Colin to get us promoted

These foreign managers aren't the answer for us

Wish I could win the Euro millions and sort this clusterfuck of a football club out once and for all.

Love quotes like this "Wish I could win the Euro millions and sort this clusterfuck of a football club out once and for all",its like only you know how to sort it out.....................its quite an ego you've got there.

• Haha 2

FFS. here we go again. Lost a game, manager out. If we had won you shower wouldn't have anything to post. Still undecided whether you area  closet Blades fans. 

12 hours ago, CommonOwl said:

Out

I can now understand why you only have 11 posts. You have certainly mastered the heart of good informed conversation which takes all your spare time up. :picnic:

13 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Just a bit puzzled today; if FF needs game time, why give him only 15 mins?

Same with Matias too. We had nothing to lose putting them on with 30 to go. Seems a bit too conservative.

Having said that, he does deserve a summer, a pre season & a crack at sorting things his way. He has kept us up, after all.

:luhukay: 

Yes, the positive move was to give Fessi 30 minutes in place of Reach.