So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Can't understand the love in for foreign managers... we're out of the EU soon.

WTF!?

In.

But sack him on March 29, 2019.

• Haha 3

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

I find his observations and analysis ( such as today)  believable. No flanneling. . He has been calm, classy and has improved some players by his attention to them. We do have a long injury list, we have ruined some players by playing convalescents and he has a strange set of players eg too many 30ish. Also, questionable players have been acquired.

Jos has had to manage against this background,  but he has kept his toys in the pram and praised "my" players showing how he has engaged with them

I don't think he can be judged on this season. Very mixed results, but he seems to have a clear method, and it's apparently worked well in the past.

The players seem to be with him. I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets us prepared for next season.

Guest mkowl

A veritable curates egg. At times you can see that with better players regularly available and some key additions in positions vital to this 3 5 2 formation we could be ok to watch.

At other times I Don't like how easy we are to play and create chances against. He needs players that can retain possession, not make sloppy passes or give away needless free kicks