So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

It's a tough one this because ultimately he's done (almost) what was asked of him and that's keep us up.

Seems to be inflexible in some of his decisions and his use of subs I think is poor. Let's be honest in most games the whole subs use is part of the modern game and it seems to have passed Jos by. 

Its a tough call and one I'm pleased I don't have to make. 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Desperately negative manager.

Seems reluctant to select his best side.

Potentially the lousiest use of subsititutes I’ve seen from a manager.

In - but with question marks

Must admit is negativity seems to be chipping away at my head..but he's doin ok..knew we would lose today cus Fulham are quality..so you can take today out of the equation

Nailed my colours to the mast a while ago. It's a no from me. Nice chap, job too big for him. 

The question needs spinning on its head. With a realistic outlook, in need of a manager and a blank piece of paper, knowing what we know now, would we want to appoint Jos if we were looking to appoint a new manager tomorrow. 

42 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Im of the same mind, I want Jos to do well. But at the same time if you could tell me that Pearson, Big Mick, Dean Smith want the job in the summer I would drive them to S6 myself. It’s a 5 seater so plenty of room 

100% this.  I don’t think we are in a position to take a chance on Jos coming good. We’ve got financial problems on the horizon so someone like Pearson or Mick would be more experienced dealing with budget signings for the championship 

Jos deserves a crack next season definitely. 

Worrying points about Jos include:

- playing Reach in the middle, a waste.

- lack of early subs to change a match

- doesn't seem to throw 'caution to the wind' when losing the game. 

- his acceptance that the opposing team was better

• Like 1

Lichfield alien said:

How many away games you been too this season??...you shudnt be calling me a 'fan'..believe you me...I'm a fan

Jesus, what a pathetic post that is! 

Aside from the painful grammar in at least 3 instances, questioning any Wednesday fan on his ability to attend is classless, your post pretty much sums you up.

That said, you don't even want to go there.

Unless you have been to every single away game then you have attended less than us.

If we are not driving to the away games we are catching the train to London or Bully's Dinno/Maltby bus or the Wednesdayite Wilfreda Beehive coach to the rest. Ask Grandad or Tango, I'll chat to 'em at most.  I even massaged the former's ears at Sunderland but we'll leave that right there 

WTF:

And because i went to all the pre-season games too does that make me a better fan than you? No it doesn't so shut the phook up!

I'll re-itterate what i said on the other closed topic you foolishly duplicated regarding our manager, you have no backbone!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Lichfield alien said:

How many away games you been too this season??...you shudnt be calling me a 'fan'..believe you me...I'm a fan 

Contender for Pythons Four Yorkshireman sketch if ever I've seen one lolI've been to Leeds ....

And so did Lichfield by all accounts .....

FFS....

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Lichfield alien said:

Jesus, what a pathetic post that is! 

Aside from the painful grammar in at least 3 instances, questioning any Wednesday fan on his ability to attend is classless, your post pretty much sums you up.

That said, you don't even want to go there.

Unless you have been to every single away game then you have attended less than us.

If we are not driving to the away games we are catching the train to London or Bully's Dinno/Maltby bus or the Wednesdayite Wilfreda Beehive coach to the rest. Ask Grandad or Tango, I'll chat to 'em at most.  I even massaged the former's ears at Sunderland but we'll leave that right there 

WTF:

And because i went to all the pre-season games too does that make me a better fan than you? No it doesn't so shut the phook up!

I'll re-itterate what i said on the other closed topic you foolishly duplicated regarding our manager, you have no backbone!

You called me a 'fan'..I'm a fan..that's what I was pointing out..by calling me a 'fan' you are questioning my credentials..and unlike my grammar..my fandom is not to be sniffed at