So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

14 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Katrien meire has to earn her money now in finding a good championship manager and getting rid of the crap in the squad. 

Then find good players who will take this club forward and promoted 

Over to you katrien now

Let's see if your as good as we hope you will be

Hi Tinks I'm with you on the points above, if fans think Jos is the answer they are misguided, he wants to stick at being a Chuckle Brother

OUT!!!! . I've never see him once yet get off his @rse and shout/scream at a player to get back or get in to the right position, looking at Ian last night to Jos was unreal he's just'd here for a payday. He's the reason I've not yet renewed my ST and if he stay I will not after many years of having one, as I've stop going to watch them now so why waste money ?.  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Jos not the man for next season.

I would be happy with any of the following:

MM (not Mandaric)

NP

DS

Make it happen, Thank You DC.

Nigel Pearson or Dean Smith would be very good appointments if we could manage it. After this horrific season I think blue and white striped shirts and an ex-owl as boss would go down quite well with the fan base 

3 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Nigel Pearson or Dean Smith would be very good appointments if we could manage it. After this horrific season I think blue and white striped shirts and an ex-owl as boss would go down quite well with the fan base 

You do realise this thread will now turn Ginger any minute? lol

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Is this a memorial to him ?

Does it mean not forgotten but gone for ever ?

There's a Latin motto at the bottom. Engraved. I can just make it out with the magnifying glass.

"On gardening leave in Grenowoods,  back soon, please leave two pints. (Gold top)"

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, gaz62uk said:

OUT!!!! . I've never see him once yet get off his @rse and shout/scream at a player to get back or get in to the right position, looking at Ian last night to Jos was unreal he's just'd here for a payday. 

Seriously? :laugh:

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's a Latin motto at the bottom. Engraved. I can just make it out with the magnifying glass.

"On gardening leave in Grenowoods,  back soon, please leave two pints. (Gold top)"

Is the (Gold top) bit his signature lol ???

dafuck???