So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

On 4/7/2018 at 20:18, Costello 77 said:

He's staying.

He said they're deep into planning the preseason.

WTF!?

Forward planning???? 

At Hillsborough??? 

It'll never happen, 

Next you'll be saying we'll have fit uninjured players next year, the new kits will be in the shop before Christmas,oh and my favourite fairy tale bud

Abdi will play 90 minutes in two consecutive games wtf?? lol

• Haha 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
29 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

I do like Jos and given the probs he has faced in his short time here hes done a steady job...but we need a good Championship manager who knows the league and more important how to bring in bargain players maybe from lower divisions, i feel that is a better way to go instead of unproven foreign players, we need a good mix of youth and experience.

Who do you suggest?

i would personally keep Jos and give him a chance as at least he has had a good look at the squad rather than someone new coming in and looking at players pre season.....

25 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

I literally can't believe so many people would like to see Big Mick at the club.

• Stoneage hoofball
  • Predictable and boring signings from his small knowledge base of British players
  • Fighting with the fans
  • Negative tactics

Attendances at Portman Road have halved since he went there.  We can do so much better. 

think he's done a brilliant job from where they were when he took over .......he's probably spent less money in the 6 years he's been there than we spent on Rhodes so it's understandable that he as to go down the tried and trusted end of the bargain transfer market .........as for players he as 10 none british at the club which is not far off what we have .....yes he doesn't take no truck of supporters which would probably stand him in good stead if he ever came here . ......i'm hoping we keep jos but if we did go MM i'd be thinking it's a good appointment 

18 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Apart from what you’ve read on Wikipedia you know nuttin pal. 

its ok hawksmore clearly knows more and im sure will gladly enlighten everyone with facts on what he really knows.....

or will he

i doubt it

On 08/04/2018 at 16:28, royalowlisback said:

People still expect entertaining, and to at least have a go, especially at home - what the fishcake was that yesterday?

get forward for't job, but i think we might have gone down if you had, and i wouldn't have found that 'entertaining'.

with the shitten end of the stick he was handed, he achieved what i wanted, SURVIVAL.

5 hours ago, beloved_aunt said:

I literally can't believe so many people would like to see Big Mick at the club.

• Stoneage hoofball
  • Predictable and boring signings from his small knowledge base of British players
  • Fighting with the fans
  • Negative tactics

Attendances at Portman Road have halved since he went there.  We can do so much better. 

If it wasn't for Stone age, you could well be describing CC (Cos he likes to play modern tip tap tip.. hoofball)

Considering he has had only 10% of our budget and they have 6 points more than us, I would think your argument is a bit flawed lol

Not that I would want Big Mick by choice...but we could do a whole lot worse...fighting relegation even :rolleyes:

On 4/7/2018 at 21:37, vulva said:

Nailed my colours to the mast a while ago. It's a no from me. Nice chap, job too big for him. 

The question needs spinning on its head. With a realistic outlook, in need of a manager and a blank piece of paper, knowing what we know now, would we want to appoint Jos if we were looking to appoint a new manager tomorrow. 

Bump

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Gets told he's too negative on Saturday playing one of the best teams in the division.

Tonight he's gone with 3 up top and we're three down.

Beat me too it.

4 hours ago, billyblack said:

that the best you have.....

i wonder bother in future

im guessing buy your thick as manure response you get your info from up your own ass.

are you watching 'this'?

Also, if you are going to throw insults around regarding the intelligence of others, try not typing with your forehead and tongue. lol 

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers

Can't believe that some are trying to excuse what has happened tonight so far. 

It is unacceptable.