So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

Too defensive, too negative, what was the point of yesterday, completely defensive from the 1st minute to the last, Butterfield for Bannan ffs.

End of season dead rubber, and we still couldn't be arsed to have a go, fair enough if you nick it at the end, but that was 90 minutes of absolute dross, pointless in every sense.

He won't make it past Xmas next season if he is still here, Irvine mark 2 I'm afraid.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Too defensive, too negative, what was the point of yesterday, completely defensive from the 1st minute to the last, Butterfield for Bannan ffs.

End of season dead rubber, and we still couldn't be arsed to have a go, fair enough if you nick it at the end, but that was 90 minutes of absolute dross, pointless in every sense.

He won't make it past Xmas next season if he is still here, Irvine mark 2 I'm afraid.

As has been said previously....................based on absolutely nowt.

36 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Based on starting every game with 8 defensive players (including keeper), then not making any attacking changes until too late in the game.

That'll be the same "starting every game with 8 defensive players" that won the last three,we get a positive result yesterday this thread doesn't happen,it didn;t after leeds,it didn't after preston and it didn't after sunderland...........................FFS

Edited by BARMYARMY2010
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, theowlsman said:

The decision might be taken out of our hands anyway.

Apparently, Swansea are getting fed up with Carlos’ “throw another leek in the stewpot” phrase along with his recent racist comment “there are good sheep, good Welsh sheep, but sometimes a black sheep upsets the flock, and that is no good for the butcher’s waggon”.

They’ve already made tentative enquiries about Jos’ availability, and it’s well known that he too has Swansea connections. Alan Curtis once stayed at his mother’s B&B, and Jos has remained a little Swansea fan ever since, following all their results and many European campaigns.

Now I know you're just making this

all up ?

You are aren't you ? ...........lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

no money to spend, no window to shop in, and a crippled first team squad. but other than that he'd everything in his favour. WTF:

People still expect entertaining, and to at least have a go, especially at home - what the fishcake was that yesterday?

Guest Theboylangers

I stated my case (of which I'm certain) a few weeks ago on here.

It's a no from me but I don't dispute that results have improved recently.

Anyway, Neil said Jos is  leaving at the end of this season so he must be :ph34r: