So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

I know the players at his disposal are limited. I know we were on the floor when he came in. I know we have survived in the face of this. But the truth is in this entire period I have left every game I’ve seen thoroughly unimpressed. If he stays we fizz up again. Plenty of pragmatic managers around with more spark, got to go. Apparently Carlos was too defensive. 

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:12, Lichfield alien said:

That's my worry...but having had two monster away days at Leeds and Sunderland I want to be his mate..but..these Europeans just don't react well to 2 or 3 games a week..and it'll be same next season

We could easily have lost both those games...I know we didnt but the performances weren't convincing.

He has to be given a chance but his negativity is getting to me.

He's been dealt a rough hand with injuries, form, confidence and so on, but he has shown almost next to nothing in terms of being able to rouse a team into a coherent unit.  I'm not talking about barking at them from the touchline, but there is no identity to his football, at least what he's served us up so far.  They aren't playing like a team.  He's not managed to galvanise any sort of  spirit, seen very little in terms of proactive game management - we've either been ultra-defensive anti-football, or wide-open loose football.

Sign of a good manager is being able to pull some results out of adverse situations.  Not a play-off run, but even with the players he had, mid-table safety should have been the target weeks ago.  Instead, we're probably going to stay up by the way of the bottom 4-5 showing no signs of life.

It's no base to build on for next season.

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

He's got to go. He's clueless. 

3-0 down at half time zero changes

4-0 down zero changes.

Why not just think fizz it and go for it? Replaced a striker with a striker. Get a defender off. We needed to score. Get rid now.

I would have had at least 2 off at 2-0 down  

It's out for me. Nothing against him but I don't think he will do any better than Carlos. 

I just want to see a proven championship manager who's done it before. 

Won't happen under chansiri though.

4 minutes ago, blueandwhitematt said:

He's been dealt a rough hand with injuries, form, confidence and so on, but he has shown almost next to nothing in terms of being able to rouse a team into a coherent unit.  I'm not talking about barking at them from the touchline, but there is no identity to his football, at least what he's served us up so far.  They aren't playing like a team.  He's not managed to galvanise any sort of  spirit, seen very little in terms of proactive game management - we've either been ultra-defensive anti-football, or wide-open loose football.

Sign of a good manager is being able to pull some results out of adverse situations.  Not a play-off run, but even with the players he had, mid-table safety should have been the target weeks ago.  Instead, we're probably going to stay up by the way of the bottom 4-5 showing no signs of life.

It's no base to build on for next season.

Your analysis is spot on mate.

But the comment about identity got me thinking - how can we expect our chairman to pick a manager who 'fits' the club (this doesn't necessarily mean an ex player or Englishman) when he thinks this is appropriate:

https://youtu.be/24OwsmuqPLA

And more to the point, so do we seemingly.

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

I don't blame Jos tbh, I blame those that chose him. Chansiri ain't got a clue about football. Its like the Mrs n cooking, yer try but don't know what yer doing. 

It's definitely not jos fault. It's all down to a chairman with no clue whatsoever