So Jos in or out at the end of the season??

Out.

We need a manager who knows this division. And one who can speak fluent English and therefore communicate his tactics.

But you know, thats wishful thinking these days - like wanting your club to play in its traditional kit, like not wanting your club to have a Harry Potter badge, like not wanting to stand for a deceased foreign king...

Sheffield Wednesday at 150. RIP.

3 minutes ago, CE-Owl said:

Out.

We need a manager who knows this division. And one who can speak fluent English and therefore communicate his tactics.

But you know, thats wishful thinking these days - like wanting your club to play in its traditional kit, like not wanting your club to have a Harry Potter badge, like not wanting to stand for a deceased foreign king...

Sheffield Wednesday at 150. RIP.

Brexit MF

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
6 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Or Slavisa Jokanovic the season before that?

Yeah but apart from them,..............lol

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Or Slavisa Jokanovic the season before that?

Well get another unknown then, if thats the new golden rule. And give yourself a round of applause for proving a point on a forum.

To be honest, I dont care what they do now. Or I should say I am trying not to care. Im trying to switch off from it having spent too much time, energy & emotion on SWFC. Spending to support a chairman who has made some stupid decisions. All I want is a bit less pig-headedness & experimentation, and a bit more of the common sense / tried & tested - it might just do all of us who love SWFC some good.

27 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Looks like we will survive, but that’s more by luck than judgement. Nobody would have chosen a foreign manager with no proven championship record in our position in January. Time we got real. A proven championship manager is needed. 

Sorry DJM    you mean like Nuno Espirito Santo at the runaway leaders?  lol 

• Haha 1