Butterfield

On 4/7/2018 at 18:31, TaxiMark said:

No player dispite howshit they are should be booed, ESPECIALLY as they come on as sub, I dont rate him one bit either but too boo him on is just a disgrace, its not helping the team one bit.

Hes just the skapegoat again, he actually did okay when he came on today.

Exactly. His other option would be to refuse to play.

Christ imagine the fire he'd be under if he did that. 

Not his fault he isn't good enough and not his fault a decision was made to bring him here. 

7 hours ago, HootHoot said:

He's not the best but had a decent game to be fair. 

But what is booing him going to achieve?

It's not like Jos is going to say "Oh hold on a minute Jacob, fans are booing you. Come off and I'll bring somebody else on."

Just clap, or just don't do anything. It could be worse, he could just start scoring own goals for the fun of it

It only aims to achieve one thing and that's to destroy the bloke so that he continues to struggle so all these so called 'fans' can sit smug because they know he's not good enough and have been proved right.

These aren't fans. Booing your won players before they've even stepped foot on the pitch is as low as it gets. Idiots the lot of them.

Edited by poite
  • Thanks 1

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:13, Kanye West said:

I hate to single him out, but when Bannan went off we’d have better just keeping 10 players on the pitch. 

He should be nowhere near the match day squad, he is absolutely awful. Whoever made the decision to bring him in for Winnall needs their heads testing. 

I think the Butterfield, Jones and Boyd stuff as been done to death. Winnall needed shipping out with his attitude at S6 and really nothing to do with Butterfield signing. 2 totally different players so we can't even say like for like. We originally went for Bryson but we all know where he went. Its unfortunate but they along with at least 5 or 6 others should not be employed by SWFC next season irrespective of what it will take to get them off the books.

The boos (muted as they were) were aimed at Jos in my opinion.

It was an overly defensive move, that didn't help in the end anyway.

He could/should have brought on MM/FF, at least give Fulham something to think about. What was the worst that could happen - we go on to lose the game?

46 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

What was the worst that could happen - we go on to lose the game?

err.. that is the worst that could happen, yes. well done.

Unless you're working on the premise that we'd lost before a ball was kicked then, you want to try and avoid losing.

It was a game where we did actually have the opportunities to win, so going 'all in' after half an hour would have been silly.