Barry Bannan off after 30 minutes

Game over when he went off, it’s no surprise that our 3 wins came with him on the pitch keeping possession, linking defence with midfield and creating chances.

The lesson we learned today was the midfield needs major work to be a playoff side next season. 

6 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

I'd say while we are now safe from relegation, sit him out for the season, same with all of them that have been out for a while, give them a better recovery time going into a tough preseason. No point risking more and more issues

If he is fit and not carrying any niggles then he may as well play. I think we need him for one or two more games to be 100% safe.

27 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

I'd say while we are now safe from relegation, sit him out for the season, same with all of them that have been out for a while, give them a better recovery time going into a tough preseason. No point risking more and more issues

Is there any guarantee these issues are just gonna magically resolve themselves for next season? I keep seeing people say, leave em out and get em ready for next season but I don’t see any solutions for why our players keep breaking down week after week.

28 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Is there any guarantee these issues are just gonna magically resolve themselves for next season? I keep seeing people say, leave em out and get em ready for next season but I don’t see any solutions for why our players keep breaking down week after week.

these players wont be back next season, some wont get through pre season before breaking down,some will get to September before they breakdown too. same players always ,totally worthless to the club all unsaleable ,a massive massive financial burden on the club. 

found some more on Ebay

Mouse over image to zoom
  • 50-SUBBUTEO-BROKEN-FOOTBALL-PLAYERS-FOR-RESTORATION
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

50  BROKEN FOOTBALL PLAYERS **FOR RESTORATION**

• Haha 1