Owlstalk live from the Wednesday Tap

2 minutes ago, pride_of_the_road said:

How do you get there?

All I know is that its in the South Stand somewhere?

Wheres the entrance?

There's a video coming shortly (trying to upload it as we speak) 

Basically if you go across the South Stand bridge, go to the entrance, take the steps down to the LEFT and then go down there and across the underneath bit to your left where the tribute wall things are

Owlstalk Shop

47 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Never tasted one I like......Yea I know..The rest of the stuff is "All chemicals"...fair enough, but I remember goin' to Kelham Island with a mate ages ago..He was really intense about it...

Try "an old mans chuff" or whatever the f.ook..So i tried it..."Aptly named " i says..it was f.ookin' terrible...But he wouldn't accept it...I tried "Guest beers".cask stuff...had half a pint of all sorts of bloody rubbish..They sit there in cardigans, sippin' and rollin' their eyes...."Ohh you can taste the wood!!"........eat f.ookin' wood then!! FFS!!!

Ended up sat on me own in the blue ball with a pint of John smiths.................

You poor man, it's bad enough being left out, but drinking that John smiths stuff as well, you have my sympathy !

35 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

You poor man, it's bad enough being left out, but drinking that John smiths stuff as well, you have my sympathy !

I'm a lager man generally, but I bought 4 x 500ml bottles of Theakston's Old Peculiar from Tesco for £6.

It's nice. Forget the room temperature purists, stick it in the fridge and try it, very tasty. I've had two bottles and I wouldn't want to drive, its 5.6% ABV. Reyt tasty.

Some beers are nice and you don't need to grow a beard to drink them.