Owlstalk live from the Wednesday Tap

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No idea

I don't drink beers or real ales or any of that old age pensioner/hippy with beards nonsense

I'm a lager/pilsner bloke me

Reyt down to earth and not full of 'ooooh I like this craft ale - it's very fruity and reminds me of Brittany' babarrrr

Agree! Real Ale-real filth more like! All of what I have had the displeasure of sampling tastes like I have just supped the sweat out of my running shorts after a 8 miler. Results next day are even worse-arse smelling worse than a Basra sewer.  Keep it is all I can say!

Never tasted one I like......Yea I know..The rest of the stuff is "All chemicals"...fair enough, but I remember goin' to Kelham Island with a mate ages ago..He was really intense about it...

Try "an old mans chuff" or whatever the f.ook..So i tried it..."Aptly named " i says..it was f.ookin' terrible...But he wouldn't accept it...I tried "Guest beers".cask stuff...had half a pint of all sorts of bloody rubbish..They sit there in cardigans, sippin' and rollin' their eyes...."Ohh you can taste the wood!!"........eat f.ookin' wood then!! FFS!!!

Ended up sat on me own in the blue ball with a pint of John smiths.................

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Hire it out for private dos?

I think that's doable yeah

As it stands don't know if it has YET but could be I'm sure

It's really nice I gotta say and I'm a big cynic for most things 

I really like it here

It's warm, really really friendly, beers are ace too

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I think that's doable yeah

As it stands don't know if it has YET but could be I'm sure

It's really nice I gotta say and I'm a big cynic for most things 

I really like it here

It's warm, really really friendly, beers are ace too

Ta.

WTF OC18 ™!?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

3016B05B-4635-4371-BA68-AF2A69D160FC.jpeg

Have decided to do a live thing from Wednesday Tap tonight

Thought we'd go down, set up camp and check the place out properly including answering any questions that you (as a customer of the place) might have.

The place is thriving now (as our resident Owlstalker @ANDY has testified during his live broadcasts from here on matchdays), and has events as well as drinks, food, and other things to keep you entertained and happy.

First beer of the day is a Birra Moretti and it's tasting great. Ice cold, strong and chunky and a good start to an Owlstalk live here.

So.... let's have your questions and I'll ask Simon (who's looking after the place tonight) and get your answers..

If my beer had chunks in it I’d take it back. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Looks supiciously like the one Raoul Moat was carrying that time.

Bars emptied quick too.

I spent an hour crying laughing reading the Terry Henfleet thread in SI the other night..the Raoul Moat one was right up there...

WTF!?

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I spent an hour crying laughing reading the Terry Henfleet thread in SI the other night..the Raoul Moat one was right up there...

WTF!?

Correction..it is the Terry Henfleet..but it's a stand alone thread within that called "a new contender........."

WTF!?