Fernando Forestieri not going to be starting

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

So will Jos gamble and start Matias behind our front 2 and replace him with Forestieri?!

No.

Do we know how Joao’s injury has done?

Would Jos play Nuhiu as lone striker, or put Rhodes or Matias alongside of Joao not ready? 

22 hours ago, southportdc said:

I met Fernando at a house of ill repute last night and he told me he's got a bonus for starting games on a day ending in Y in his contract, and actually he was never injured at all. 

I was starting to believe this and was getting all outraged about it until I remembered you had been banned from all houses of ill repute - fake news!

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

No.

Do we know how Joao’s injury has done?

Would Jos play Nuhiu as lone striker, or put Rhodes or Matias alongside of Joao not ready? 

I’m hoping Joao is fit if not Matias has to play... can’t play Rhodes at the moment or if he’s off in the summer again..

Its gonna be tough whatever we do against Fulham maybe all out attack is the way !

28 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I’m hoping Joao is fit if not Matias has to play... can’t play Rhodes at the moment or if he’s off in the summer again..

Its gonna be tough whatever we do against Fulham maybe all out attack is the way !

Gonna be a long long afternoon if we set up to defend....I simply think we have to wrongfoot them, just letting them come at us is a recipe for a thrashing..In my opinion...