Fernando Forestieri not going to be starting

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Why doesn't he just give Fulham the starting 11 today so they can properly plan ahead - I would be saying FF is start up until the kick off and I put the team sheet in and he is on the bench.

Considering we haven't got many more than 11 players fit I'm sure Fulham can work it out for themselves.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Why doesn't he just give Fulham the starting 11 today so they can properly plan ahead - I would be saying FF is start up until the kick off and I put the team sheet in and he is on the bench.

Maybe he is starting FF.

And you fell for it, same as Villa.

FFS.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Alternatively say he's not starting then name him in the  11 an hour before kickoff

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
11 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

You should live in a volcano and have henchmen

Sounds interesting 

15 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Alternatively say he's not starting then name him in the  11 an hour before kickoff

16 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Great that would work but considering Carlos used to name his starting line up 3 days before games and Jos has taken advise of him before coming here i don't hold out much luck that that is what he is doing. :picnic:

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Great that would work but considering Carlos used to name his starting line up 3 days before games and Jos has taken advise of him before coming here i don't hold out much luck that that is what he is doing. :picnic:

Agreed it's no more than a maybe. lol