Sheffield Wednesday Press Conference - LIVE NOW

8 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

If Joost is defo out we need to take the option on Fred and sign Pudil for at least another year so we can concentrate on sorting out the rest of the squad such as shipping out as much of dead wood as possible and getting some pace into key areas. 

We spent 3 windows knowing we needed LB / CH/ pace and instead we bought over the hill central midfielders and attackers for silly money. 

With Reach/ Penney and Hunt/ Palmer plus TL, FV, DP, J thorn, JVA, dare I say it Fox we look to be OK for back 5 so let's get JR, AA, DJ, SF off the books a replace with some verve and spurt! 

verve and spurt? Who are they? German strikers? They sound dirty so let's sign 'em.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Treborowl said:

verve and spurt? Who are they? German strikers? They sound dirty so let's sign 'em.

Norwegian

Tillitsvalgte med minoritetsbakgrunn må bli spurt om å ta verv hvis andelen i ledelsen av forbundene skal øke.

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Norwegian

Tillitsvalgte med minoritetsbakgrunn må bli spurt om å ta verv hvis andelen i ledelsen av forbundene skal øke.

Translates to:

Confederation officials with minority background must be asked to take office if the share of the leadership of the federations is to increase  :sad:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Translates to:

Confederation officials with minority background must be asked to take office if the share of the leadership of the federations is to increase  :sad:

There you go then.

When the first teams injured the second team has to step up.

Makes sense when you've had a good drink.

:picnic:

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Innit just

The more that we get told the worse the picture looks and the more the Carlos fans dig their heels in

But also links back to crap recruitment, so he relied on players he could trust from first season.

And if we had a DOF, he'd have stopped Carlos  breaking our lads and helped DC buy more suitable players.

Edited by fred mciver

41 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Translates to:

and can you help me with

la plume de ma tante est dans le jardin

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

la plume a soufflé sur le jardin dans le dos de mes tantes

I never understood why my aunty’s pen would be in the garden anyway.

I liked Eddie Izzard talking about carrying a monkey everywhere with him to find an opportunity to use the only French phrase he learned at school. “Le singe est dans l’arbre”.

He is as funny as piles, but that was funny. 

• Haha 1