I’d keep the following unless we get good money for them:

Rhodes

Nuhiu

Joao

Hooper

Forestieri

Not fussed about the other three. 

40 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

If possible i'd unload Rhodes, Matias and Fletcher.

how do you shift fletcher?

1 hour ago, dnhc said:

how are you going to get rid of fletcher? i bet the phone is being rung of the desk at s6 with clubs wanting an injured forward who's pulled no trees up, and on £40kpWEEK.

are we to take above a 50% haircut on rhodes value too? and how much is he on weekly?

Would a simple  trim suffice ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dnhc said:

how are you going to get rid of fletcher? i bet the phone is being rung of the desk at s6 with clubs wanting an injured forward who's pulled no trees up, and on £40kpWEEK.

are we to take above a 50% haircut on rhodes value too? and how much is he on weekly?

Would a simple  trim suffice ?

33 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

With a holding midfielder and 3 at the back it wouldn't be to much of a concern and Reach could just concentrate on getting on the ball wide knowing he has the extra defensive cover.

it may suit you, it wouldn't me, imo fullbacks are for stopping wingers not overlapping them, good job were not working together.  :ghoulguy:

24 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Get Rid (asap on loan or sell for whatever we can get, just save their combined  wages of £100K pw min)...... Rhodes' Fletcher, Matias and Winnall

Keep/re-sign Forestieri,Nuhiu, Joao and Hooper.

PLUS sign an ambitious younger gun from lower leagues who is hungry for success and banged in goals for existing club on a very regular basis.(£500K - £1m). As back up in case of injuries Reach can play up front and we can use loan market ourselves) There are other priorities in getting speed down the sides, left back and a "physical presence" in midfield (Hutch just cannot be relied upon to play enough games.)

we need to use the loan market way better that we have, fulham have shown that.

As said by others, think with a full pre season, Jos might have some of the underperformers firing goals in.

re wingbacks, expect jos to utilize/coach boyd in this position and I think he will be perfect for the role when he is fully aware of what's expected in this role.   Agree we need at least one other wb

3 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i do wonder that with jos' very limited british experience how much itk he'll be on young premier clubs players and their ability.

And their vastly over inflated out of our 

League salaries .....

It going to be a lean season for us next year recruitment wise 

Especially with our "sitting tenant"

problem we have 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i do wonder that with jos' very limited british experience how much itk he'll be on young premier clubs players and their ability.

If he is as shrewd as I think he is, he should either get off his arse and look at potential targets or send his trusted No 2. No guess work, no tapes no agents recommendations ....go and look, after all, they are players within the UK. He certainly may know the German Leagues quite well and he could plunder from there, now he knows what is required for our Championship.

Edited by Whatahoot

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And their vastly over inflated out of our 

League salaries .....

It going to be a lean season for us next year recruitment wise 

Especially with our "sitting tenant"

problem we have 

well we'll need to add to our squad in certain positions, if not loans then how?

11 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

As said by others, think with a full pre season, Jos might have some of the underperformers firing goals in.

re wingbacks, expect jos to utilize/coach boyd in this position and I think he will be perfect for the role when he is fully aware of what's expected in this role.   Agree we need at least one other wb

i don't fancy reach or boyd to tackle a good dinner. lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dnhc said:

well we'll need to add to our squad in certain positions, if not loans then how?

I' ll do middlewood road side of the park you do Owlerton green 

What's your legs look like in Fishnets n high heels mate ?

Desperate times call for desperate measures .......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Matias doesn’t really count though does. Nearly 3 years on and I’m still undecided about him because I’ve not seen enough of him... get rid. Waste of a wage, along with Abdi and unfortunately Hutch. Really want them to come good but we need to have players we can actually rely on next season. 

I’m quite looking forward to Winnall coming back unless we get a good offer. A few quality additions and we could be in for a very interesting season.

UTO FTB

Matias doesnt count because he shouldnt even be considered a 'player' of this football club. The guy is an absolute joke. Literally cant wait to see him gone.

What I have seen of him is that hes a complete crock and needs to get a normal day job

4 minutes ago, dnhc said:

There will be a transfer budget, but no where near the size of the last 3 seasons. No more £8m or even £3m on one player. With wages  saved and a little transfer income on the likes of Rhodes, Winnall, Fletcher, Matias, Loovens, Wallace , Jones, Fox, Palmer and Boyd should leave wiggle room to deal and stay within FFP regs.(this is very important imo)

2 hours ago, dnhc said:

We’re not gonna be able to get rid of them. That’s what I’d like to do not what’s possible