55 minutes ago, dnhc said:

not with the clown having it passed sideways and backwards around the halfway line for 14.5 of those 15 mins.

when you think of it that's just what we did in the playoff final, 1-0 down only minutes to play and it's keeper out to right fullback, right fullback plays it square to right centre back, right centre back to left centre back, left centre back to left fullback, left fullback squares it to left centre back, left centre back to right centre back, right centre back to right fullback, and repeat twice more to half way line, note;- if at any time any player from opposition shows for the ball pass it back to the keeper and start again. yup! we've spent a fortune on attacking m/f's and attackers, ten bob on defenders and we let our defenders have it for the majority of the time in an area that's most dangerous to us. if you found this repetitive and boring my apologies, but i've been forking out £40+ a game and swallowing it.

8 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Wouldn't be near our squad for what reason? He's never had such a run of games, and he's proving to everyone that he can score goals.

If you want to move on from a striker that's just scored 8 in 11 then fair enough, but I think you're being very harsh on him.

He's earned himself another contract, we'd be stupid not to give him what he deserves.

Bang on the money mate 

8 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

I almost got to a point where I wanted him to stay. We have to move on. We have to expect better and aspire to be better. There is no way he would be near our squad without poor recruitment and a huge number of injuries.

Its just that simple.

If he stays and bangs in 15 next year then fair flippingplay

Image result for fishing gif