Interesting Stat

6 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Whats amazing me is why we aren’t having a Joao jizzfest when we are having a Nuhiu one. Both need praising for that form! 

If you've followed OT over the last few years; you shouldnt be surprised.

• Like 1

Did anyone think we could be going into the 2018/2019 season with our two main strikers as Nuhiu and Joao? Right now it's hard to look beyond this and when a fully fit Fernando is pulling the strings behind them, a decent left wing back who can provide more quality crosses they could seriously do some damage, who knows. Long may this startling rise continue as they have saved our season to be fair. I wrote Nuhiu off 3 years ago! Now I'm seriously hoping the fella signs a new contract and if I was Jos, I wouldn't be waiting until the end of the season either. Joao would be getting an extension to his as well. Deserve it.

35 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Whats amazing me is why we aren’t having a Joao jizzfest when we are having a Nuhiu one. Both need praising for that form! 

95% of us are raving about Joao, as well as Nuhiu. 

Guest timrud

This is the first time in as long as I can remember we've had two strikers that look like scoring every game.

5 minutes ago, timrud said:

This is the first time in as long as I can remember we've had two strikers that look like scoring every game.

Hooper-Fletcher scores 18 in 17 at the end of last season and early this season.

Guest timrud
Just now, Holmowl said:

Hooper-Fletcher scores 18 in 17 at the end of last season and early this season.

I always felt Hooper might score, but not Fletcher every game. Though he did hit a purple patch around the Rotherham away game

They are both big units .

Joao 6’3

Nuhiu 6’5

with a reasonable amount of skill.

Atty is obviously slow but Joao isn’t.

They both now have a lot more belief they are going to score.

If we can get enough balls into the box they are confident enough to give anybody trouble.

The problem against good sides like Fulham will be getting enough possession to give them any supply 

22 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Did anyone think we could be going into the 2018/2019 season with our two main strikers as Nuhiu and Joao? Right now it's hard to look beyond this and when a fully fit Fernando is pulling the strings behind them, a decent left wing back who can provide more quality crosses they could seriously do some damage, who knows. Long may this startling rise continue as they have saved our season to be fair. I wrote Nuhiu off 3 years ago! Now I'm seriously hoping the fella signs a new contract and if I was Jos, I wouldn't be waiting until the end of the season either. Joao would be getting an extension to his as well. Deserve it.

Gary Hooper STILL walks into this team

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

Gary Hooper STILL walks into this team

I’d prefer him running but as Nuhiu has proven walking is acceptable and still gets you goals!! 

On serious note, imagine how good our strikers might be with some decent midfielders behind them? Or better full backs getting the ball into the box? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then start another Joao fred OP. It ain't that hard to do. lol 

Both players have taken a lot of crititism during their stay at Hillsborough, and the people lauding either player will also laud the other in their post too. Simples really lol