25 Years ago today…

3 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

Features the original Barry Davies commentary.

“12-5 in corners now... Bright! And in the end, the easiest goal you could wish for”

frame_Mock_2.jpg

It really could have been 10-1

ps. That’s beautiful... where did you get that?

Edited by Mr Meadows

I designed it mate, with the help of an illustrator that I know. Initially I just fancied something for my wall.

Testing the water to see if there’s any interest from people who want to buy them, what kind of price they would pay etc. You never know with this kind of thing, the day is a huge part of my Wednesday experience, and the image to me is so iconic.

But that’s just me, I’m not sure it’s the same for everyone.

Thinking about donating 10% to SCH

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

I designed it mate, with the help of an illustrator that I know. Initially I just fancied something for my wall.

Testing the water to see if there’s any interest from people who want to buy them, what kind of price they would pay etc. You never know with this kind of thing, the day is a huge part of my Wednesday experience, and the image to me is so iconic.

it's very good that mate. Really like it.

1 hour ago, NYCOWL said:

It’s quality mate, most of the art work out there (apart from McKee) doesn’t interest me, but I love that.. and reckon you’d shift a fair few

maybe knock one up of Sheridan against Man U with the commentary “a terrific goal by Sheridan”?

4 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

Features the original Barry Davies commentary.

“12-5 in corners now... Bright! And in the end, the easiest goal you could wish for”

frame_Mock_2.jpg

Love it,think you’d get rid of loads especially the waddle celebration against Utd, Sheridan against Man U 

1 hour ago, Mr Meadows said:

It’s quality mate, most of the art work out there (apart from McKee) doesn’t interest me, but I love that.. and reckon you’d shift a fair few

maybe knock one up of Sheridan against Man U with the commentary “a terrific goal by Sheridan”?

Agree with this.

Put me down for a Sheridan one...

9 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

The contrast between him and that shouting windbag Jonathan Pearce...

But the old speaking whoopie cushion did come up with the most comedic commentary breakdown of the last world up

• Like 1

Heres a sight design update, and a question.

I've seen a lot of interest in this, but its not going to make me a millionaire. I think I'm just going to donate all proceeds to a charity. Either SCH, or St Lukes. That way I can maybe get Brighty (and his 92k followers on Twitter) involved and pushing it. If that foes well I can persuade my partner (Who's a Leeds fan) to help me do more of them.

It will be simple, digital download so that you can just get a print made yourself. Makes it easy and quick.

What would be a good price? A tenner? Up close, its a beautiful piece of work

Bright_LoRes.jpg